Zeke No (Kellen) Moore/Bless Our Hearts: 2023 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak needs more help, but not with skill players imo. He’s liable to start throwing the ball to the other team at any point. He needs insurance not help.
OLine or defense with the 1st and I’d be happy.
WR in the 3rd.

Defense in 2nd but I shouldn’t be surprised if they have a brain freeze and draft a TE in the 2nd or something.

Martellus. Gavin. Dalton.
Who will be the next illustrious TE to continue the legacy.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

We are doomed

And our stupid azz fans would be all behind this foolish optimism that he spews every off-season and then wonder why it didn’t work out after we crash out the season in disappointing fashion like we hav routinely done the last 27 years.

And Jerry thinks Dak is going into year 5. Year 5. Our gm folks.

Last edited:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I personally can't wait for how pissed off dak. haters are going to be when he gets extended in a week or so

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I personally can't wait for how pissed off dak. haters are going to be when he gets extended in a week or so
Not trying to defend Dak, but if I was him I would ask for a trade since Jerry keeps running his mouth saying they cant bring in good players because Dak is taking too much of the cap. Jerry just sucks at managing the cap.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This is an incompetent franchise. Nobody is going to be surprised when he gets extended. Or when Zeke is still on the roster next season.

We’re only surprised that Jerry didn’t give him the Mahomes contract already.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
This is an incompetent franchise. Nobody is going to be surprised when he gets extended. Or when Zeke is still on the roster next season.

We’re only surprised that Jerry didn’t give him the Mahomes contract already.
Exactly. We expect it. Because this is a franchise that doesn’t care to win championships. They just want to be good in the regular season.