Zeke No (Kellen) Moore/Bless Our Hearts: 2023 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Yea at this point I wouldn’t tag Pollard either. Chiefs found Pacheco in the 7th and he’s a fukking beast. Just keep rotating backs every 3 years seems to be the wave around the league.
Yeah but unlike the rest of the league, we have Dumb and Dumber.
:mjcry:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea at this point I wouldn’t tag Pollard either. Chiefs found Pacheco in the 7th and he’s a fukking beast. Just keep rotating backs every 3 years seems to be the wave around the league.
I somewhat agree but I would’ve had no issue keeping Pollard if he didn’t get injured. That play last night when Pacheco got out on the edge and only thing between him and greener pastures was Gardner Johnson tackling him would’ve been a touchdown with Pollard

Last edited:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

At least he's trying to recruit players.
:manny:

He bout to get sick of dumb and dumber. And they asked him about Coop and he sounded confused y we let him go. 2 bozos in the front office

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

He bout to get sick of dumb and dumber. And they asked him about Coop and he sounded confused y we let him go. 2 bozos in the front office
How do you get articles to show up like that when you post them?

Also it seems like at least Parsons knows we need DTs that aren't undersized.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
I would come in here and troll yall circlejerking about the Eagles losing a game yall havent been to in this millenium. But unlike some of yall, I have something to look forward to in the offseason. I don't need to troll superbowl losers. My lightskinned QB is actually good

Negs away
:ahh:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I would come in here and troll yall circlejerking about the Eagles losing a game yall havent been to in this millenium. But unlike some of yall, I have something to look forward to in the offseason. I don't need to troll superbowl losers. My lightskinned QB is actually good

Negs away
Bless your heart! :mjgrin:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Negs away

:lolbron:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@mikishere These Philly Blunts Got A N1gga Flying High, High, High. :wow: :blessed:

video Archives - Page 7 of 68 - Audible Treats