Zeke No (Kellen) Moore/Bless Our Hearts: 2023 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Your weirdo cowboy friends are infiltrating our thread with that bs like yall aren't about to lose Pollard and barely sniff the playoffs

Mind yall business and watch greatness
Me personally I don’t have a single post in yall season thread. From the looks of it though you chumps can dish it but cant take it.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Your fakkit friend @Thegospel was in our thread all season negging us and trolling. No one on here who likes the Eagles is that pathetic
One of your fakkits, the white canadian that was temporarily banned for calling black posters ‘tethers’ has been in our season threads for years. Like I said, yall can dish it but cant take it. You dont like @Thegospel? Put him on ignore

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of your fakkits, the white canadian that was temporarily banned for calling black posters ‘tethers’ has been in our season threads for years. Like I said, yall can dish it but cant take it. You dont like @Thegospel? Put him on ignore
They can't help but read what I got to say :ohlawd:

Box factory got banned again for talkin slick? Lmao. Black eagles fans on here be kee keeing with him though.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I just pasted it bro. Jerry think extending Dak is the move to free up space :snoop:
He can be extended and still get traded next season or the season after. I rather they now extend him than reconstruct him as it kicks the dead money problem into void years. My order of what I hope they do:
1. take the hit and do nothing
2. extend
3. reconstruct

I could be wrong on this though so somebody correct me. I still want number 1 to happen over 2 and 3 combined.

Also, I'm out on both backs next year unless you can get pollard on a good deal. They should absolutely under no circumstance bring back Zeke.

Last edited: