Zeke No (Kellen) Moore/Bless Our Hearts: 2023 Dallas Cowboys Off-Season Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This nikka is slow smh. You don't admit this shyt in public:snoop:

Now all the female staffers gone walk around in closed toed shoes. You fukked up your fetish at work:ufdup:

Or they gone entice him with the fresh all white pedi's with them toes out and claim he was being a creep:francis:
Im the opposite I hate looking at feet.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They feel like they were 1-2 weapons away from playing this weekend

The defense was more than good enough.

Little do they know, the bum at QB wouldve still folded even if you gave us a prime TO and Moss out there

The people begging for weapons wanted Dak getting all his money(no complaints from me for him taking). Can't have both ways

Paying Dak meant we're gonna be a lil over average 🏈 team because that's what he is as a QB

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
This nikka is slow smh. You don't admit this shyt in public:snoop:

Now all the female staffers gone walk around in closed toed shoes. You fukked up your fetish at work:ufdup:

Or they gone entice him with the fresh all white pedi's with them toes out and claim he was being a creep:francis:
I mean if you knew what he was doing to teammates while at Penn State, you'd already know he ain't' got it all and off his marbles

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Off-season just got so much better
giphy.gif

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
fukk it his fat ass should be as good as gone in a couple months
This ain't just about Zeke. I want Pollard back but if you read Mosher's TL, he'd let Pollard walk as well and draft a back. He's always been opposed to paying running backs. At the end of the day, it is all about what you prefer.
:manny: