Zambia is now China's colony

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Digusting.
Zambia isn’t actually a Chinese colony but does have a very close relationship with China. I bumped the thread because I remember warning people about China and their reach, it’s funny not see it come full circle
Glad this lying fakkit is banned.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
The end goal is land grabs and shipping off their surplus of men to bring back Blasian babies to sustain their population. It’s too much of a sausage fest because those dumbasses had that 1 child policy for so long.

Hook Africa into loans you know they can’t pay back, then settle the debts with permanent land purchases, ship over the surplus of men to fk African women, bring back the babies to integrate into Chinese society to keep their population moving. Simple, disgusting.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The end goal is land grabs and shipping off their surplus of men to bring back Blasian babies to sustain their population. It’s too much of a sausage fest because those dumbasses had that 1 child policy for so long.

Hook Africa into loans you know they can’t pay back, then settle the debts with permanent land purchases, ship over the surplus of men to fk African women, bring back the babies to integrate into Chinese society to keep their population moving. Simple, disgusting.
Can you blame them? There’s nothing to say at this point.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
A tsunami of biblical proportions will wash away China and free the world :blessed:

But seriously, small nations have no business dealing with superpowers by themselves. Its a bad recipe.

fukk China!!! Racist fukking rodents. :camby:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Can you blame them? There’s nothing to say at this point.
I mean, I can’t blame them for playing the only card they really have left

I’m just mad they’ll now be able to actually compete in the Olympics in 2042 :beli:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lol yeah Zambia jumped out the window for China. It’s one thing to play one power against the other for your own gains, but to the point where you believing in another country instead of your own that shyt is crazy.

But this isn’t uncommon in Africa, it was more negatively impacted by imperialism/colonization than Asia or Latin America so it’s gonna take at least another generation or two before things really start to change.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

Chinese have been leaving Africa the past few years.