Zambia is now China's colony

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Zambians should invade parliament and kill off their government..

I wish someone with nukes flattens china tonite..

Lesfilles

Pro
Daps
Chinese cut a lot of corners when building shyt to pocket the money.

You can find a surplus of videos on YouTube of chinese elevators, escalators, ceilings, roads etc falling apart because of poor building.

Exactly. We are talking about a country that donated 'fake rice' to poor and starving children. A country where one of the biggest scams is selling fake drugs for Chemo therapy. People have died from 'replica' Chinese products in the search for cheaper food and prescriptions. Not only that, a lot of those buildings are bugged with sound so that they can monitor what goes on - any dissenting opinion on their impending imperialism is bought to the government and the government puts on a show about Chinese-National relations and the fake benefits to Africa.

There are plants where only Mandarin can be spoken, meaning no nationals/locals being hired and people don't think it's an issue just because f-the west? ALL of it's a problem.

Chinese built the entire relationship on 'but the west' meanwhile they are doing the same stuff. Africa is RIFE with corrupt leadership and they are taking advantage and that's it. People rather a lopsided deal of 300M USD for BILLIONS of dollars worth of natural resources so they can stunt in a country where the average yearly incomes is $80. I've been invited to some houses....dudes have got Rolls, Bentley's, Maybach's and G-Wagons to ride around in Niger, Mali, Zambia, Namibia, gold painted walls, wife has an Hermes bag....all in broke countries where none of that stuff should be the main concern as of right now.

These leaders don't care about their countries growth. They have all these economic forums every year in Africa and it's just laughable...you ask a tough question and get the work around. "we're addressing corruption" says the corrupt leader/president of the council.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I'm 14 minutes into this video and the way he breaks down the situation is comedy

It makes sense. A middle class nation like China looking to for a way to grow their currency stronger finds Africa to be the perfect trade partner and invests.
Africans will have to trust their leaders that the long term payoff doesn't go sour to prevent China from absorbing too much resources and territory.

I also watched a video where a president said they don't need Chinese male laborors, they just need their technology to advance. He claimed China and their republics like Taiwan have the most advance technology, even better than the west.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I thought that (above) was a joke or a "what-if" tweet. I didn't realize it was real. :picard:

Last edited:

Lesfilles

Pro
Daps
How many of ya'll Africa policy experts have ever set foot on the continent? How many can even point out Zambia on the map?

:mjlol:

The arrogance of your ignorance is :mindblown:

Been to just about every francophone country and majority of countries in east Africa.

Check out The Soluxe Hotel in Niger and ask yourself if that's normal.....

Again, the Grand Hotel is old as dirt and needs a new carpet and everything but I can guarantee that building will still last longer than the Soluxe. It's also not bugged....

Have seen Chinese working in the Boko Haram areas meanwhile, actual locals aren't allowed.... not a good look.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To Africans : How could you let this happen?

I know this is a generalized and vague question but wtf?!?!

Ya?

Banned
Daps
To Africans : How could you let this happen?

I know this is a generalized and vague question but wtf?!?!
Zambia isn’t actually a Chinese colony but does have a very close relationship with China. I bumped the thread because I remember warning people about China and their reach, it’s funny not see it come full circle