Status
Not open for further replies.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
And you're still not acknowledging that the dude with the post you're referring to was clearly accurate in his prediction that someone would make the kind of comment that was made. I don't see the basis for an argument about hypocrisy when nobody you would dub a "DC stan" has made light about a personal tragedy concerning someone involved with Marvel. I dont care enough to know if dude is a Marvel nerd. He came in here and made a joke about shyt that shouldn't be joked about. I respect you as a poster and an hilarious dude, but if you're gonna make this about stan shyt, I can't abide by that logic. Dude was wrong, plain and simple
:mindblown:

I didn't make anything about stan shyt. The second post in this thread wasn't even an RIP it was complaining about stan shyt that didn't even exist. Whether it eventually happened or not.

When did I defend the post :mindblown:

We can just end it here man. You have missed the mark every single response.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Anyone using the words "DC stans or Marvel stans" in a thread like this is a remedial fakkit.

:rip:

I cant see anything wrong with that.:ehh:

Smh@all y'all derailing this thread.
RIP
And condolences to the family.

Again, this was ONE person that did what they did and them and only them should be the source of whatever anger, if cats want to be mad

Yes we really need to get back on track with this or @hex and @Jax, yall may need to just close this thread.

Its like more anger is festering in here vs any real feeling of genuine condolence

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I'll Re post something I put in the other thread

Even reading the statement he put out.

"Heres the thing, I never planned to make this public,he says. I thought it would just be in the family, a private matter, our private sorrow that we would deal with. When it became obvious that I need to take break, I knew there would be narratives created on the internet. Theyll do what they do. The truth it im past caring about that kind of thing now."

It's really sad. He wanted to keep it private but knew what would happen if he didn't, that the tabloid Internet writers would create a narrative and everybody would say the film is a disaster and they've replaced him as director because the film sucks and all that shyt. Same way they did with the Ben going into rehab = Ben is stepping down as batman.

So basically you didn't hear about it because they wanted to keep it private. Once he knew he had to step down he had to reveal it otherwise Internet writers would make up stories about why he left. Pretty sad.
so wait Affleck wont be playing batman no more? Now this movie is changing directors mid production on top of it already being rushed? wow DC needs to just take a few years off and rethink their strategy they are cursed.. they should just focus on TV

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
so wait Affleck wont be playing batman no more? Now this movie is changing directors mid production on top of it already being rushed? wow DC needs to just take a few years off and rethink their strategy they are cursed.. they should just focus on TV
:snoop: no he is still playing batman.

Right around the time right before it was announced Ben went to rehab all these gossip rags started saying he was leaving batman.

And it's not mid production. They wrapped filming a long time ago.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:snoop: no he is still playing batman.

Right around the time right before it was announced Ben went to rehab all these gossip rags started saying he was leaving batman.

And it's not mid production. They wrapped filming a long time ago.
oh ok.. thats what I thought I heard too.. people comprehension skills are low and be spreading that type of mis info making me think something has changed.. anyway ..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, that's awful news. No parent should ever have to bury their child.

On a real note, suicide is never the answer. A permanent response to a temporary problem. It's so sad because a lot of people can't truly see how much they're loved and valued by the people around... all they can see is the on is the pain and the hurt. Not blaming or attacking 'em. If you know someone struggling with suicidal depression, don't hesitate to show them love and get them help. Condolences to Zach Snyder and his family.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
he is just stepping down now? I would have called it quits in march. Outliving your kids is something a parent never want to do, I don't get the marvel DC bs that im reading here it has nothing to do with that this time.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Again what one person did doesnt represent no one else but himself.

I get cats is mad and if so, be mad at that individual. Lets not play with that padora box of all of a sudden judging everyone else off of one person's actions

Breh lol you don't get it. I'm not mad at you or anyone here besides the dude who said what he said. I'm mad at the mere idea that people don't know how to be people and not a$$holes for one second. Again you're taking that shyt personally and not seeing the big picture. Like I said the fact that in a situation like this someone has to say keep it classy or be nice or whatever is indicative of a larger problem. It's the same thing that happens when an athlete someone doesn't like loses someone and people have to say keep it classy.

Tragedy strikes and people want to pile on someone rather than just be decent. If you know you're good then there's no reason to feel guilty about it but you're missing the forest for the trees

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brothers, sisters: appreciate your loved ones while you have them. you never know when you might wake up to a world that no longer allows you to show them how much you care.

condolences to Mr. Snyder and his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.