Zack Snyder Steps Down From 'Justice League' because of daughter suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ok... like I said... originally I was gonna stay out of here. But what I didnt want was for one guy to maybe trigger something where now cats start to generalize and say EVERYONE is like that or feels that way.

If a breh in here did something that offended some, it falls squarely on him and represents him and his views.

That's kinda where I was coming from when I made that statement, for them to be mindful and make sure they dont do something where then cats now act like a whole group behaves that way or shares the same view.

I genuinely feel bad for dude just like I feel bad for the victims of that bombing at that A Grande concert with 19 people dead. shyt like that aint right and its funny the WWE Hall of Famer Trump aint made comment about that with his twitter fingers

Well he's overseas right now and shouldn't say shyt because if he does it'll be about how terrorism blah blah blah.

And yeah I get what you mean as to why you said it. The point is it's fukked up you felt it was necessary in the first place. Even if it was just a precaution it's not one you should've had to take

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
what are you talking about. literally the second post in here is complaining about stan war shyt. why would you enter a thread about suicide and the first thing on your mind is "stan wars". the guy literally had marvel stans on his mind when he was posting "condolences"

i didnt defend the joke in here. because im not an ass hole. did i make a joke? im confused as to what youre trying to convey here.

the people considered to be the main "marvel stans" are actual decent people and wouldnt make a joke, and they didnt.
Fam, was he literally not obviously correct in assuming that shyt was gonna happen? It did. The fact that he and everyone else knew it would happen doesn't make him the bad dude. At the end of the day, I don't give a shyt about this stan stuff.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I lost my big sister a couple years ago. We'd been tryna get her a passport to bring her and my nephews here from Haiti for a minute. My mom lost it when that shyt happened. She was ready to off herself. Most of the brehs on here know me as a funny dude, but there's literally nothing funny about this. No grown ass man should be joking about another man losing his daughter. I know I don't have to tell you anything like this cause you've spoken about your loss before, but this shyt irritated the fukk out of me. How you gonna act like we're the nikkas bugging when youre making light outta something like this? I've seen nikkas get swung on for less, let alone a negative response on a forum

Dudes get shot over that type of shyt.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Well he's overseas right now and shouldn't say shyt because if he does it'll be about how terrorism blah blah blah.

And yeah I get what you mean as to why you said it. The point is it's fukked up you felt it was necessary in the first place. Even if it was just a precaution it's not one you should've had to take

Maybe.... just equally like one shouldnt insincerly come kinda fester this shyt with even introducing the concept of a "stan war" before one even takes place.

If anything that was probably more of the catalyst to my precaution than anything else because of the unnecessary target and stigma it placed

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Fam, was he literally not obviously correct in assuming that shyt was gonna happen? It did. The fact that he and everyone else knew it would happen doesn't make him the bad dude. At the end of the day, I don't give a shyt about this stan stuff.
If it wasn't true,wire28 and others would have just ignored the comment. It was pretty easy to ignore,everybody else did.

But he knows it's true,so he had to react to it,and basically confirmed what the poster was was saying.

The irony of someone saying who comes into a thread about a man's daughter commiting suicide, thinking about stan wars,and then proceeds to post multiple times about "dc stans" and everything except the topic at hand is just sad.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

I have to disagree, cats aint idiots, most of us are smart enough to know how to agitate something and to stir the pot just enough to make something else happen that explodes over

But we are getting off track here.

This is an unfortunate incident, lets feel bad for Snyder and his family and just keep it there.

All this other shyt is asinine from all sides

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Anyway,I'm done with this thread.

It's a sad day,and I hope zack and his family get well.

The fact this thread had to succumb to the same losers ruining every dc related thread is sad,even when it's in the face of tragedy they can't just be a normal human being.

Still can't wait for the film,and whatever else zack does in the future.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Maybe.... just equally like one shouldnt insincerly come kinda fester this shyt with even introducing the concept of a "stan war" before one even takes place.

If anything that was probably more of the catalyst to my precaution than anything else because of the unnecessary target and stigma it placed

But like the homie said he was right lol. So the reason you and quint and other writers around the net are saying let's keep it classy is because people aren't. And that's what pissed me off. That's why I said this isn't about you so don't take it personal. I'm not saying you're wrong for saying what you said. I'm saying it shouldn't have needed to be said at all. Just like the cat who said let's not have a Stan war or whatever. Also shouldn't have needed to be said. But it's the internet and nikkas suck so of course both things needed to be said

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
is that guy a "marvel nerd"?

i dont keep track of the members of that list.

is he a marvel nerd because he was an a$$hole?

you are still not making any sense and refusing to acknowledge that the first response of the thread was a half ass condolence (if you even wanna call it a condolence) with a complaint about a stan war. sorry im not a fan of fake condolences and hypocrites :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
with Marvel's/Josh's fingerprints
on it.......it could be good now.
:whoo:

tragic about his daughter.......just wow.

wat6rr.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
But like the homie said he was right lol. So the reason you and quint and other writers around the net are saying let's keep it classy is because people aren't. And that's what pissed me off. That's why I said this isn't about you so don't take it personal. I'm not saying you're wrong for saying what you said. I'm saying it shouldn't have needed to be said at all. Just like the cat who said let's not have a Stan war or whatever. Also shouldn't have needed to be said. But it's the internet and nikkas suck so of course both things needed to be said

Again what one person did doesnt represent no one else but himself.

I get cats is mad and if so, be mad at that individual. Lets not play with that padora box of all of a sudden judging everyone else off of one person's actions

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i dont understand how he gets a pass for saying people are gonna make it a stan war, when he actually offers no condolence in the opening post and chooses to make the initial post be about the very stan wars he apparently hates

but there has always been a double standard on this board from some so :yeshrug:

It's obvious Davids post was horrible (go look at other examples from other people in the concert thread in the locker room)

It should also be obvious not to make the very first post in a serious thread center on some stan war shyt that is non existent (whether somebody said something stupid later or not) that's the point that you all seem to continuously miss

Last edited:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
is that guy a "marvel nerd"?

i dont keep track of the members of that list.

is he a marvel nerd because he was an a$$hole?

you are still not making any sense and refusing to acknowledge that the first response of the thread was a half ass condolence (if you even wanna call it a condolence) with a complaint about a stan war. sorry im not a fan of fake condolences and hypocrites :yeshrug:
And you're still not acknowledging that the dude with the post you're referring to was clearly accurate in his prediction that someone would make the kind of comment that was made. I don't see the basis for an argument about hypocrisy when nobody you would dub a "DC stan" has made light about a personal tragedy concerning someone involved with Marvel. I dont care enough to know if dude is a Marvel nerd. He came in here and made a joke about shyt that shouldn't be joked about. I respect you as a poster and an hilarious dude, but if you're gonna make this about stan shyt, I can't abide by that logic. Dude was wrong, plain and simple

Status
Not open for further replies.