Zack Snyder Steps Down From 'Justice League' because of daughter suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nice to see you act like a human being. Wish I could say the name of your fellow "friends"

I mean even I know when there's the appropriate time to troll and the time to drop the "gimmick" and just be real for a moment.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Nothing more I can add that hasn't already been said. Just a terrible fukked up situation all around.

Whedon being asked to take over makes for an interesting turn of events.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
With that said, I wanna say one more thing...

Marvel brehs, be easy and chill out. Like we love to joke and have fun but lets not be tasteless and classless.

Two things in this sentence made me roll my eyes. Marvel brehs being the first but then on a serous note, the fact you have to say this at all. fukk is wrong with the world or this site where a statement like this is necessary? When Quint posted the news on AICN, he said something to the effect of "keep it classy in the comments" and again, i rolled my eyes and then just because I knew his sentence would fall on deaf ears, I ventured into the comment section to see, shock, cats not being classy. Not all of them mind you and they seemed like they were policing themselves, but he shouldn't have had to say it at all and there should've been nothing or no one to be policed. We shouldn't have anyone in here calling for cats to be banned. Dude lost his daughter. No, his daughter killed herself and she was only 20 years old. nikkas can't put their stupid shyt aside for a few hours and not be a$$holes to acknowledge that fact and then not drag in this stupid fukking stan war while the man and his family are mourning some heavy shyt and having to go through something no parent should ever have to go through?

Maybe John Doe was right about this world and how crappy it is and how crappy we are:russ: like straight up. We got nukes getting within arms reach of us, a president in office who clearly doesn't know what the fukk he's doing but he sure as shyt just released a budget that aims to do damage to poor people, children, sick, and disabled, and maybe we deserve that shyt. Our country is about to be in some serious shyt from a political fallout that looks inescapable at this point and again, maybe we deserve it because we're clearly fukked up. Someone earlier said something about the internet making it tough to even mourn properly because of how people are. I disagree. The internet has just shown us all how misbegotten and screwed up we really are as a people. Rather than the shyt being a secret now though, it's out in the open for everyone to see.

And this is in no way at all a diss to you so don't take it that way, just your statement combined with the shyt on AICN and I'm sure other movie sites, plus some of the shyt that's already gone on in this thread and I'm sure comment sections around the net made me want to say something.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
unlike the weirdo DC stans on here that live in their mothers basements the marvel stans on here are actual decent human beings and can separate the internet from reality

but props on complaining about stan wars but being the first to mention stan wars

I mean even I know when there's the appropriate time to troll and the time to drop the "gimmick" and just be real for a moment.

I agree with both

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
unlike the weirdo DC stans on here that live in their mothers basements the marvel stans on here are actual decent human beings and can separate the internet from reality

but props on complaining about stan wars but being the first to mention stan wars
You're one of my favorite posters, but c'mon bro. There was literally some fukk nikka in here that made a joke about this shyt. This ain't the thread for the jokes fam

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Two things in this sentence made me roll my eyes. Marvel brehs being the first but then on a serous note, the fact you have to say this at all. fukk is wrong with the world or this site where a statement like this is necessary? When Quint posted the news on AICN, he said something to the effect of "keep it classy in the comments" and again, i rolled my eyes and then just because I knew his sentence would fall on deaf ears, I ventured into the comment section to see, shock, cats not being classy. Not all of them mind you and they seemed like they were policing themselves, but he shouldn't have had to say it at all and there should've been nothing or no one to be policed. We shouldn't have anyone in here calling for cats to be banned. Dude lost his daughter. No, his daughter killed herself and she was only 20 years old. nikkas can't put their stupid shyt aside for a few hours and not be a$$holes to acknowledge that fact and then not drag in this stupid fukking stan war while the man and his family are mourning some heavy shyt and having to go through something no parent should ever have to go through?

Maybe John Doe was right about this world and how crappy it is and how crappy we are:russ: like straight up. We got nukes getting within arms reach of us, a president in office who clearly doesn't know what the fukk he's doing but he sure as shyt just released a budget that aims to do damage to poor people, children, sick, and disabled, and maybe we deserve that shyt. Our country is about to be in some serious shyt from a political fallout that looks inescapable at this point and again, maybe we deserve it because we're clearly fukked up. Someone earlier said something about the internet making it tough to even mourn properly because of how people are. I disagree. The internet has just shown us all how misbegotten and screwed up we really are as a people. Rather than the shyt being a secret now though, it's out in the open for everyone to see.

And this is in no way at all a diss to you so don't take it that way, just your statement combined with the shyt on AICN and I'm sure other movie sites, plus some of the shyt that's already gone on in this thread and I'm sure comment sections around the net made me want to say something.

Well damn my bad neutral breh, I didnt mean to set you off.

I would like to correct one thing. I didnt feel I "have" to say that. I just more or less chose to as an olive branch. I aint even read all 6 pages of what happened, just saw some comments and just used my imagination of the worst.

Let's have peace

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
To you and everyone else who quoted me I get it, I'm just sayin. So if my mother dies today it's fukk her over sum I ain't say, hypocritical...
You really think nikkas would be on some savage shyt towards you if your mom passed fam? :francis:We be joking on the coli all the time but for the most part everyone on here is a decent breh/brehette:yeshrug:We go at each other over silly shyt like movies, rappers, even video game consoles, but family is family. If you're comfortable joking about someone losing a family member/loved one there's something off with you

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well damn my bad neutral breh, I didnt mean to set you off.

I would like to correct one thing. I didnt feel I "have" to say that. I just more or less chose to as an olive branch. I aint even read all 6 pages of what happened, just saw some comments and just used my imagination of the worst.

Let's have peace

Nah but the point is it shouldn't have to be said. And it only set me off cause I'm seeing writers around the net have to say it and it shouldn't need to be said period. I'm pretty sure most of us have lost a loved one. Maybe not to suicide but then again maybe so. The shyt sucks regardless and me being the optimist who always tries to see the good in people, I'm often reminded that's not always true when I'm on the internet and that shyt sucks. nikkas need to be better than that. I got my own feelings about the man as a filmmaker but there's a time and a place and it just bugs me out that people still don't understand that idea of time and place.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You're one of my favorite posters, but c'mon bro. There was literally some fukk nikka in here that made a joke about this shyt. This ain't the thread for the jokes fam
what are you talking about. literally the second post in here is complaining about stan war shyt. why would you enter a thread about suicide and the first thing on your mind is "stan wars". the guy literally had marvel stans on his mind when he was posting "condolences"

i didnt defend the joke in here. because im not an ass hole. did i make a joke? im confused as to what youre trying to convey here.

the people considered to be the main "marvel stans" are actual decent people and wouldnt make a joke, and they didnt.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You really think nikkas would be on some savage shyt towards you if your mom passed fam? :francis:We be joking on the coli all the time but for the most part everyone on here is a decent breh/brehette:yeshrug:We go at each other over silly shyt like movies, rappers, even video game consoles, but family is family. If you're comfortable joking about someone losing a family member/loved one there's something off with you
Actually,a few years ago I shared my fairly rough upbringing on here,and after I ruffled some feathers on here people thought it was funny to share it.

Clowns like wire28 thought it was funny to laugh at.(which I can provide receipts of if needed) He's been a clown for a while now,deep down into his marvel rabbit hole.

I even shared that despite my relationship with my parents my mother passed and I was hurt. And you'll see wire28 still think it's funny to claim I live in my mother's basement because he's a pathetic piece of shyt. All this because I called him out on lying and double talking and provided proof of him doing it.

He's a garbage poster and I expect nothing less of his behaviour in this thread

And I ain't looking for sympathy,never have been. Im not an innocent person and never claimed to be.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Nah but the point is it shouldn't have to be said. And it only set me off cause I'm seeing writers around the net have to say it and it shouldn't need to be said period. I'm pretty sure most of us have lost a loved one. Maybe not to suicide but then again maybe so. The shyt sucks regardless and me being the optimist who always tries to see the good in people, I'm often reminded that's not always true when I'm on the internet and that shyt sucks. nikkas need to be better than that. I got my own feelings about the man as a filmmaker but there's a time and a place and it just bugs me out that people still don't understand that idea of time and place.

Ok... like I said... originally I was gonna stay out of here. But what I didnt want was for one guy to maybe trigger something where now cats start to generalize and say EVERYONE is like that or feels that way.

If a breh in here did something that offended some, it falls squarely on him and represents him and his views.

That's kinda where I was coming from when I made that statement, for them to be mindful and make sure they dont do something where then cats now act like a whole group behaves that way or shares the same view.

I genuinely feel bad for dude just like I feel bad for the victims of that bombing at that A Grande concert with 19 people dead. shyt like that aint right and its funny the WWE Hall of Famer Trump aint made comment about that with his twitter fingers

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I lost my big sister a couple years ago. We'd been tryna get her a passport to bring her and my nephews here from Haiti for a minute. My mom lost it when that shyt happened. She was ready to off herself. Most of the brehs on here know me as a funny dude, but there's literally nothing funny about this. No grown ass man should be joking about another man losing his daughter. I know I don't have to tell you anything like this cause you've spoken about your loss before, but this shyt irritated the fukk out of me. How you gonna act like we're the nikkas bugging when youre making light outta something like this? I've seen nikkas get swung on for less, let alone a negative response on a forum

Status
Not open for further replies.