Zack is probably the best FF character ever bro.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
FullSizeRender.jpg

It has the best limit break building system,
sphere grid - god tier leveling, so much so that Path of Exile took it.
You could replace Tidus's dumb ass in battle all the time.
Auron
Dem Summons - Yojimbo ftw
You could learn Al Bhed - any other MMO's teaching muhfukkas a language!?
Custom battle commands during certain boss fights, which could either weaken or make said monster miss a turn.
Auron.

10 was special though...the sphere grid should become a staple in more FF's

What you know about writing down al bhed with pencil & paper irl :wow:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
One dope character in Auron and thats it the cast was horrible. A nikka fighting with a beach ball:mjlol:

Whoa whoa hold on :whoa:...we're pretending Yuffie wasn't using a tennis ball as a weapon in FF7? Did Barret not have a punching glove attachment? Cid uses a fukking mop as one of his weapons. In 8 Rinoa launches her dog from her crossbow wrist thingy...
tumblr_inline_nchgdtFm5K1snge2h.gif
:heh:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Again, Zack is still the best.
He died a fukking hero. He was soo influential that he had Cloud thinking he was him.
The way he died bro. :sadcam: We played him till his brain aka the modulating phase glitched out aka died.
:sadcam: I still remember finishing the game years back the first PSP and only PSP game I bought(hacked it after).

Yeah I hate/loved playing that part...dem feels, he was truly a great bro.

Also to note; Zell put up with torture on command to which he brushes off later when its time to break some shyt. takes back everyones weapons when the guards have everyone captured, and befriends a Moomba. Lets be honest if theres any bro I wanna call up at 3 a.m. like "hey man I need to take care of this Marlboro real quick", it's Auron or Zell.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This. Zach over Cloud any day but Zidane over all.

Not only did he have one the better stories, was a ladies man at 16, skilled thief and an actor but that ending brehs:mjcry:
The mack move he pulls in that ending at I want to be your canary . Dagger gave him the goods that night. She tossed everything like "fukk it all he's here."
It's number 2 in my top 3 Final Fantasy endings
#1 is Final Fantasy VIII's camera footage at the credits
#3 is Final Fantasy X "The people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... never forget them" (this would be #1 but X-2 undoes the ending)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:wtf:

WHaat I cant even :mindblown:

How does one get to the point where they even utter those words :wow:
Sarah wasn't a bad protagonist in XIII-2. Lightning started out kinda cold but as the game went on by the end she was a far nicer person. She's basically a female Cloud Strife except Cloud never really softened as a person. He was a cold distant jackass at the beginning of the game and was still as cold and distant in Advent Children.

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
1780939-ramza.jpg

Best FF Character, ever. Started as a spoiled rich kid, thinking being a nobel could save people, only to hit a hard cold reality when Delita's sister was killed by the very people he dreamed of becoming of.

Daps
She was a fukking thief, I got no love for people taking my hard earned materia. Her dad is a jap thief as well. She never proved herself in the game, even after the pagoda, she just followed because we were more exciting than living the princess life. I saw Mulan, except she was far more prettier and wasn't a fukking sneak thief!
tumblr_m6o3jbsvku1qzh4aso1_500.gif
Yuffie was a beast when you leveled her up though.

Daps
One dope character in Auron and thats it the cast was horrible. A nikka fighting with a beach ball:mjlol:

Yeah Auron and Kimahri Ronso were the only characters I fukked with in Final Fantasy 10. People are underrating the shyt out of Final Fanyasy 9 though.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
As much as I gotta give it up for the OG's Vincent and Zack....the MVP award goes to Auron, for literally being the best bodyguard in existence, dying and coming back to bodyguard his friend's daughter:salute:. Not only did he complete his mission, he came back a second time to help Sora....bruh apparently the gates of hell stay open for two people; Onikage and Auron. Keep in mind that this is a "normal" dude. No genetic modification, no relations to gods, no special god killing weapon, and no magical abilities passed spitting sake on his sword and lighting it on fire. So that you further grasp his epicness, the man traveled with two living legends, it took a god to kill him, and he's somehow only still human.
tumblr_n04zyg2C6f1rh9i5co1_250.gif

Honorable mention to Zell....as he's human? Best bro ever, and is fueled by hotdogs and a hoverboard, uses his fists to fukk up literally everything, and stopped a train with a punch because he was flustered....also he's clearly wearing some type of foams in the game. First "black" pugilist I ever fought with in a FF game.

you forgot to mention he did it all with one arm :wow: