Zack is probably the best FF character ever bro.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Been a while since i played, did he really lift it? If so further evidence he was shook :whoa: like yo this nikka sleeping in a coffin with a shotty

Yeah he was shook.

Would you even try anything after seeing that? Besides saying "da fukk...no thank you, sipping my tea miles away from this place"

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Imagine if sephiroth had opened that coffin when he confined himself to that basement library :hamster:

shyt, maybe he did and he did the same thing like "naw, i may be a first class soldier and a legend and shyt but im not fukkin with him :whoa:" "yo zack, i know you here to stop me but did you see homey in the other room :whoa:"

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Cloud saved the world tho but...without a
Zack cloud would be dead so.....

Daps
Reppin
SN1
Serah and Lightning are my favorite FF characters

tumblr_lzrasv3Tt61rq6eg8o1_400.gif

Zack is better than Cloud but they aren't even the best characters in the Final Fantasy 7/Crisis Core games (Sephiroth)

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Vivi was like the in game lil bro in 9. Watched him become mature and confident in his abilities :mjcry: watched him trip over his own feet :russ:

Yall sleep on yuff though :mjpls:

She was a fukking thief, I got no love for people taking my hard earned materia. Her dad is a jap thief as well. She never proved herself in the game, even after the pagoda, she just followed because we were more exciting than living the princess life. I saw Mulan, except she was far more prettier and wasn't a fukking sneak thief!
tumblr_m6o3jbsvku1qzh4aso1_500.gif