Zack is probably the best FF character ever bro.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
She was a fukking thief, I got no love for people taking my hard earned materia. Her dad is a jap thief as well. She never proved herself in the game, even after the pagoda, she just followed because we were more exciting than living the princess life. I saw Mulan, except she was far more prettier and wasn't a fukking sneak thief!
tumblr_m6o3jbsvku1qzh4aso1_500.gif

She's only just barely able to drive breh give her some breathing room to make mistakes :ld: and she's chinese :ufdup: traveled halfway across the globe bare foot BY HERSELF just to help her clan by any means :banderas:

Was it not zack nthem fault wutai was in shambles? Chickens came home to roost as far as she is concerned :umad: and no you don't want to see her with the hands :umad:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
She's only just barely able to drive breh give her some breathing room to make mistakes :ld: and she's chinese :ufdup: traveled halfway across the globe bare foot BY HERSELF just to help her clan by any means :banderas:

Was it not zack nthem fault wutai was in shambles? Chickens came home to roost as far as she is concerned :umad: and no you don't want to see her with the hands :umad:

Firstly, her age has nothing to do with anything in the timeline, seeing as shes well versed in...pretty much being a ninja. Yes she's experienced and shes out in da jungle probably killing walkers before Rick ever did...however, she loses all that appeal when they try and make her Monty Python caricature (Nyuk nyuk nyuk), and treat her like the hamburglar of materia. Secondly, okay shes Chinese, excuse my mild racist undertones, whenever I think of pagoda's I can only imagine Japan.

Also her dad is rich, the land of Wutai is prospering, sure they lost the war, but its a resort town, its not like they're reeling. So she goes out to prove herself via stealing from people? Lets not forget that was her gimmick to begin with, robbing would-be travelers...those are some shenanigans I will not tolerate...nor sir, a ninja is one thing, but a thieving spoiled brat who gets air sick is another.

tumblr_m1szxqLhyN1r4ghkoo1_500.gif

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
FF 10 was :trash:

FullSizeRender.jpg

It has the best limit break building system,
sphere grid - god tier leveling, so much so that Path of Exile took it.
You could replace Tidus's dumb ass in battle all the time.
Auron
Dem Summons - Yojimbo ftw
You could learn Al Bhed - any other MMO's teaching muhfukkas a language!?
Custom battle commands during certain boss fights, which could either weaken or make said monster miss a turn.
Auron.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Serah and Lightning are my favorite FF characters

tumblr_lzrasv3Tt61rq6eg8o1_400.gif

Zack is better than Cloud but they aren't even the best characters in the Final Fantasy 7/Crisis Core games (Sephiroth)
Final Fantasy XIII Lightning is a great character. She had a solid character arc and at the end of the game was a better person. Post Final Fantasy XIII lightning is a POS because she mostly abandons all the progress she made in XIII (except for her confrontation with Snow in Lightning Returns).

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FullSizeRender.jpg

It has the best limit break building system,
sphere grid - god tier leveling, so much so that Path of Exile took it.
You could replace Tidus's dumb ass in battle all the time.
Auron
Dem Summons - Yojimbo ftw
You could learn Al Bhed - any other MMO's teaching muhfukkas a language!?
Custom battle commands during certain boss fights, which could either weaken or make said monster miss a turn.
Auron.
One dope character in Auron and thats it the cast was horrible. A nikka fighting with a beach ball:mjlol:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
Firstly, her age has nothing to do with anything. n the timeline, seeing as shes well versed in...pretty much being a ninja. Yes she's experienced and shes out in da jungle probably killing walkers before Rick ever did...however, she loses all that appeal when they try and make her Monty Python caricature (Nyuk nyuk nyuk), and treat her like the hamburglar of materia. Secondly, okay shes Chinese, excuse my mild racist undertones, whenever I think of pagoda's I can only imagine Japan.

Also her dad is rich, the land of Wutai is prospering, sure they lost the war, but its a resort town, its not like they're reeling. So she goes out to prove herself via stealing from people? Lets not forget that was her gimmick to begin with, robbing would-be travelers...those are some shenanigans I will not tolerate...nor sir, a ninja is one thing, but a thieving spoiled brat who gets air sick is another.

tumblr_m1szxqLhyN1r4ghkoo1_500.gif

So you don't get credit for becoming a ninja now? :what: It's not really racist, just bigotry/ignorance, seeing as japan copied alot of their cultural traditions and artisandry from chinese
2qcgm80.jpg

A resort means everything is ok? :dahell: They made their whole culture a mockery, as noted by yuffie, and turned it into a secret hang out spot for the turks and shinra opps. She wasn't poor but she wasn't about to be bought off by shinra corp. so they can produce mako. :francis: The last wu with any fight left.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Again, Zack is still the best.
He died a fukking hero. He was soo influential that he had Cloud thinking he was him.
The way he died bro. :sadcam: We played him till his brain aka the modulating phase glitched out aka died.
:sadcam: I still remember finishing the game years back the first PSP and only PSP game I bought(hacked it after).