Zack is probably the best FF character ever bro.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
He came in as the shyt, and went out as the shyt.
If he had stayed alive, and with them cells in him he would"ve been the ultimate Soldier :wow:

I cant wait to see him again in FF 7 R

Crisis Core>

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Ain't no one in FF fukking with Cid from FF tactics

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
As much as I gotta give it up for the OG's Vincent and Zack....the MVP award goes to Auron, for literally being the best bodyguard in existence, dying and coming back to bodyguard his friend's daughter:salute:. Not only did he complete his mission, he came back a second time to help Sora....bruh apparently the gates of hell stay open for two people; Onikage and Auron. Keep in mind that this is a "normal" dude. No genetic modification, no relations to gods, no special god killing weapon, and no magical abilities passed spitting sake on his sword and lighting it on fire. So that you further grasp his epicness, the man traveled with two living legends, it took a god to kill him, and he's somehow only still human.
tumblr_n04zyg2C6f1rh9i5co1_250.gif

Honorable mention to Zell....as he's human? Best bro ever, and is fueled by hotdogs and a hoverboard, uses his fists to fukk up literally everything, and stopped a train with a punch because he was flustered....also he's clearly wearing some type of foams in the game. First "black" pugilist I ever fought with in a FF game.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
emo chumps who couldn't get shyt done solo :umad:

best ff character in recent memory is probably Fang

All FF games have shyt characters though.

:yeshrug:
Vincent had a solo game

That he didnt die at the end :mjlol:

He would put the beats on Zack something serious.

Auron helped whoop sins ass twice

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Vincent had a solo game

That he didnt die at the end :mjlol:

He would put the beats on Zack something serious.

Auron helped whoop sins ass twice
Dirge of Cerebrus ruined Vincent as a character. Dude ended up turning into a simp :francis:

In Crisis Core, Zack found Vincent's coffin. He could've offed him, but he let his Count Dracula ass sleep some more :mjpls:

Zack was ride or die for his homie Cloud :wow:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Dirge of Cerebrus ruined Vincent as a character. Dude ended up turning into a simp :francis:

In Crisis Core, Zack found Vincent's coffin. He could've offed him, but he let his Count Dracula ass sleep some more :mjpls:

Oh so we're gonna ignore Vincent saving Cloud from the "triplets" in Advent Children?

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps

We knew vincent was a simp from the moment you first meet him in ff7. Speaking of, when you approach his coffin vincent wakes up. Zack wasnt gonna touch that coffin :mjlol:
Vincent was just like "yo, im a sorry simp just let me be emo and sleep my life away :mjcry: i dont wanna have to fukk anyone up :demonic:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Oh so we're gonna ignore Vincent saving Cloud from the "triplets" in Advent Children?
I didn't say Vincent sucks. I like the character, but the fact that he lost his girl to fukkin Hojo loses some points to me. Plus Zack was just better as a character to me.

Auron's cool too, but I don't really fukk with 10 like that :yeshrug:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
We knew vincent was a simp from the moment you first meet him in ff7. Speaking of, when you approach his coffin vincent wakes up. Zack wasnt gonna touch that coffin :mjlol:
Vincent was just like "yo, im a sorry simp just let me be emo and sleep my life :mjcry: i dont wanna have to fukk anyone up :demonic:
:russ::russ::russ:

But didn't Zack lift the coffin lid up and was like imma let this breh sleep for a lil:dame: