Yvonne Orji still a virgin at 39 years old

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Last 30+ virgin I met alleged her head was amazing didn't have the patience to stick around and find out.

Also claimed she tried Anal at least once or twice.
she a straight weirdo
bragging about head but claiming virgin wild
I'm from the era that giving head was worst than fukking a nygga :mjlol:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
457074195_433235195_18427297033014360_826713348207607412_n.jpg
giphy.gif

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't have a problem with someone being a virgin, but that decision comes with consequences.

I will assume she wants to wait until marriage. That's cool, but I will further assume they she want her prospective significant other to forsake other women until marriage as well.

The latter will be a problem!

Lastly, when will she be willing to get married? Is she willing to get married within 6 months or less? If so, then she may find someone willing to wait for her. Anything longer may cause a problem.

Her best bet is to find a man who is religious and/or share her spiritual beliefs that way they can agree to wait until marriage.

Otherwise, any man who deal with her gonna have sex outside the relationship and she may have to accept it...

Good luck to her!

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I don't have a problem with someone being a virgin, but that decision comes with consequences.

I will assume she wants to wait until marriage. That's cool, but I will further assume they she want her prospective significant other to forsake other women until marriage as well.

Lastly, when will she be willing to get married? Is she willing to get married within 6 months or less? If so, then she may find someone willing to wait for her. Anything longer may cause a problem.

Her best bet is to find a man who is religious and/or share her spiritual beliefs that way they can agree to wait until marriage.

Otherwise, any man who deal with her gonna have sex outside the relationship and she may have to accept it...

Good luck to her!

she's a virgin because the men she wants don't won't her.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

Good luck to her!
Unfortunately, there's not many men in 2024 with the willpower of AC Green.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Coli want 90's Lil Kim in a Nation of Islam dress 😄

They constantly attack women for sleeping with guys, but also attack them for not sleeping with guys. They mock them for getting married too young but also for getting married too old.

It's like every woman needs to marry at exactly 24 after having been in no fewer than 2 but no more than 3 previous relationships. And I'm not even sure what kind of man they should marry, because posters constantly attack women both for having standards and for not having them.

Daps
They constantly attack women for sleeping with guys, but also attack them for not sleeping with guys. They mock them for getting married too young but also for getting married too old.

It's like every woman needs to marry at exactly 24 after having been in no fewer than 2 but no more than 3 previous relationships. And I'm not even sure what kind of man they should marry, because posters constantly attack women both for having standards and for not having them.

Maybe…just maybe…there’s middle ground between buying a rug and being an Islamic extremist :lupe: