Yvonne Orji still a virgin at 39 years old

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Maybe…just maybe…there’s middle ground between buying a rug and being an Islamic extremist :lupe:

This site considers anyone who doesn't have sex in a dating relationship to be an uptight extremist, but anyone who even dresses provocatively is a slut.

We regularly see women get called whores solely for moving from one monogamous relationship to another one over the course of their life, even when every relationship is long-term.....but if a woman was in a long-term relationship and NOT giving up the goods, she'd catch all sorts of shyt and be called a waste of time.

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Unfortunately, there's not many men in 2024 with the willpower of AC Green.

I agree, but that is ol girl's problem! She is the one that want to be a virgin @ almost 40 yrs old...

My thing is that a man need to do what's best for him. If that mean he get some leg on the side, then that is OK.

He don't have to abstain just because the virgin wanna do it. If she csn find someone that matches her beliefs, then there should be no issue...*shrugs*

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
she's a virgin because the men she wants don't won't her.

I don't know what she look like because the link in the OP was down. But, my guess is that either you are correct or she is a virgin for religious reasons...

I personally wouldn't deal with a 40 yr old virgin or any one for that matter. It isn't because they lack experience in bed but more so that those types tend to use sex as leverage which to me is a control issue. I don't believe in allowing any woman to control me sexually or for any other reason..