rfkt9hD.jpg
s3rbxj2.jpg
Thirst trapping 40 yo virgin :mjlol:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wouldn’t it better to turn them off now as opposed to after they approach, go on a date, find out this news and get turned off then? If it’s a problem for a guy, it’s gonna ne a problem no matter when they find out

No doubt and that’s probably why she still a “virgin” :childplease:

The dudes she wants and is attracted to want no business with a 40 year old virgin :manny:

But I really think she’s bullshytting and has been fukked :mjlol: this really only hurting her but maybe in her 40s she’ll find someone

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
No doubt and that’s probably why she still a “virgin” :childplease:

The dudes she wants and is attracted to want no business with a 40 year old virgin :manny:

But I really think she’s bullshytting and has been fukked :mjlol: this really only hurting her but maybe in her 40s she’ll find someone
I have a Nigerian friend who’ll be 41 this year and is still a virgin. Some of them take their religion too damn far in the whole “wait for marriage” thing. No reason to think she’s bullshytting simply because it’s not common and becomes a “strange decision” past a certain age

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
I listen to her audiobook. From what I gathered she got some high expectations from what she wants for a mate. But God is able so we'll see. :yeshrug:
Would love to disappoint her at everything but sex......lmao.......she waited so long to find out I want her to know why the other ladies is willing to throw they whole lives away for it