Yung Miami was on Diddy’s payroll as a drug mule and paid prostitute, court documents state.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
How do you know it's her?

Not that I doubt it because she's linked to Erica Fontaine and all those hoes too... they've all done content together...

the documents say Jade, and Puffy has been seen with this chick tons the last few years. As soon as I saw the name Jade i knew it was her

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do you know it's her?

Not that I doubt it because she's linked to Erica Fontaine and all those hoes too... they've all done content together...

That’s the Jade people saying in the documents plus Diddy follows her and I’m pretty sure she got a Onlyfans too, it tracks :hubie:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
It'd be fukked up, but imagine if Diddy was on some petty "fukk it, my life is over, I'm going to jail anyway" and came out and went "I categorically deny every single allegation against me, every single one, except Daphne Joy. I was paying her $5k a month just to shyt in her mouth, would throw her an extra stack if she would record her kissing her son within the hour:takedat:"
Now that would get things poppin'

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
2xlv5r.jpg

What if I told you...

That women know this and that's what they aspire to be when they say they want to be a "city girl"? And that the majority of these young women today would gladly be prostitutes if they could get paid money?

Many women, more than we would like to admit, would gladly be a whore for a rich powerful man than be a wife for an average man. It's just a fact.

It's an open secret, and shouldn't even be controversial

Look at the women on social media who have these lofty standards for men paying for everything. When they admit they only need to offer sex... They're telling you what they are - prostitutes, sex objects.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The hell? @Malcolmxxx_23 the goat used to pretend to be an Arab sheik and offer a couple bands to IG hoes for them to whore themselves out and I've never once seen one refuse. Breh had plat threads doing that back in the day. Nah it ain't a joke, this is real. :pachaha:
This was a married women and she threatened to file police report

IMG_2629.png

IMG_2630.png

IMG_2631.png