Yung Miami was on Diddy’s payroll as a drug mule and paid prostitute, court documents state.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

oh im stealing this :mjlol:

ttlTrMj.mp4

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This was a married women and she threatened to file police report

IMG_2629.png

IMG_2630.png

IMG_2631.png
One of the funniest threads Ive ever seen :mjlol:

Anyway, do they have PROOF that Diddy was pimping these hoes, or was he just giving them “gifts” while they just hung out with him and did freaky shyt?

If so, they’re no different than some of the thots and nikkas that are fans (or haters) of them.

My thing is all this word of mouth shyt, especially from that gay nikka producer thats looking for a civil case.

Talking about “drug mule”… there are literally rappers nikkas still listening too that say they pay a nikka to be the “weed roller” aka “drug mule” and nobody batted an eye. Those nikkas whole job is to carry the drugs so the artist doesn’t get caught up. Same with the buddy guards/body guards paid to carry the guns and take the fall if needed.
Im wondering why anyone is even surprised.

Diddy first fukked up by settling so quick with Cassie. Made him look guilty now everyone coming out with a story before that NYC deadline. Just another black entertainer to send to the gulag and destroy their reputation/career. If he was legit drugging and raping folks thats one thing, but where is the proof? Hiphop police/Feds literally got DHS kicking in doors for hearsay. I hope they found something to be wasting all that time/money.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hoe rapper being an actual hoe gets less sympathy from me than what he did to cassie

:yeshrug:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of them hoes was paid to work as sex workers. Let's keep it a buck.

We even used to jokes about "concubine Cassie" back in the day. All them hoes was there for money and Diddy was using them for sex.
Of course I mean what else would they be good for? Lol

They aren’t good artists or designers.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the funniest threads Ive ever seen :mjlol:

Anyway, do they have PROOF that Diddy was pimping these hoes, or was he just giving them “gifts” while they just hung out with him and did freaky shyt?

If so, they’re no different than some of the thots and nikkas that are fans (or haters) of them.

My thing is all this word of mouth shyt, especially from that gay nikka producer thats looking for a civil case.

Talking about “drug mule”… there are literally rappers nikkas still listening too that say they pay a nikka to be the “weed roller” aka “drug mule” and nobody batted an eye. Those nikkas whole job is to carry the drugs so the artist doesn’t get caught up. Same with the buddy guards/body guards paid to carry the guns and take the fall if needed.
Im wondering why anyone is even surprised.

Diddy first fukked up by settling so quick with Cassie. Made him look guilty now everyone coming out with a story before that NYC deadline. Just another black entertainer to send to the gulag and destroy their reputation/career. If he was legit drugging and raping folks thats one thing, but where is the proof? Hiphop police/Feds literally got DHS kicking in doors for hearsay. I hope they found something to be wasting all that time/money.

Its literally just a day in the life of any rapper, celeb or ball player. Weedman. Armed entourage. Thots. Sex. Drugs. etc..

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Our fav Coli MAGA homey suspiciously quiet and
All of them hoes was paid to work as sex workers. Let's keep it a buck.

We even used to jokes about "concubine Cassie" back in the day. All them hoes was there for money and Diddy was using them for sex.

Oh damn…. Didn’t see you already commented on this topic….

But I’m sure you was aware.

No one else on the coli, please don’t ask me how…… :hubie:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
isnt daphne joy, 50s baby mama?????? :gurl:

No wonder he has been on his head, his childs mother is a full blown prostitute and drug mule for the man
Got a baby with the broad so he can't even disown her :francis: I feel like she used to run with TMT too.
Wassup with these nikkas having all this bread and still doing stupid shyt :laugh: money really makes nikkas devious
The bread only amplifies who u already are

Loud and proud with her whoredom too. Gotta love "female empowerment" :heh: