Yung Miami was on Diddy’s payroll as a drug mule and paid prostitute, court documents state.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
They won't though and you know it. Everybody in the industry is doing what Diddy is being accused of. The folks at the top simply decided to expel him from the secret club.

And what can he do about it? We can say he should dime the rest of them out. But what would realistically happen? Nothing. Because he's expendable at this point in time and the rest of them are not.
Breh if they got Weinstein and Epstein, then NOBODY is safe.

The Kardashians have already outlived their usage. Kris Jenner's time is almost up. I guarantee it.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Diddy been rich as fukk for about 30 years now. Is love of money that great that he would be involved in fukk shyt like this? That's some next level sociopathy that regular folks can't even grasp. That shyt makes no sense to me.

I think all the money, drugs, “praise” and legit fame on Diddy level at some point distorts their vision of reality. Especially after like you said, 30 years of living life on that level. If you already have a fukked up ego and sociopathic tendencies, mixed in with other trauma, you get this kind of shyt.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
28761ea8-ee77-4aba-8a62-5c71b34829a4_text.gif

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I personally think all those famous female socialites are on some rappers/entertainers payroll. Hell Zion williamson was paying a bottom of the barrel prostitution $50k.

Them vacations, penthouses, Birkins, louboutins, and yacht rides aren’t paying for themselves
So that going to Dubai really meant going to Dubai?

I thought it was a joke.

Daps
So that going to Dubai really meant going to Dubai?

I thought it was a joke.

The hell? @Malcolmxxx_23 the goat used to pretend to be an Arab sheik and offer a couple bands to IG hoes for them to whore themselves out and I've never once seen one refuse. Breh had plat threads doing that back in the day. Nah it ain't a joke, this is real. :pachaha: