Yung Miami was on Diddy’s payroll as a drug mule and paid prostitute, court documents state.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I personally think all those famous female socialites are on some rappers/entertainers payroll. Hell Zion williamson was paying a bottom of the barrel prostitution $50k.

Them vacations, penthouses, Birkins, louboutins, and yacht rides aren’t paying for themselves

If having your girlfriends and hoes on payroll is a crime then half the NBA gonna be locked up.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I personally think all those famous female socialites are on some rappers/entertainers payroll. Hell Zion williamson was paying a bottom of the barrel prostitution $50k.

Them vacations, penthouses, Birkins, louboutins, and yacht rides aren’t paying for themselves

There's a whole Yacht Party culture down in Miami. Women move there, they get setup into a nice little apartment by the beach and they are grouped together...

Erica Fontaine and her whole crew. Then to try to "keep up" with other prostitutes they get all that work done, BBLs etc...

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

a6178da0b20ed2315445b9603cc4b346.jpg