Yung Miami was on Diddy’s payroll as a drug mule and paid prostitute, court documents state.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope they come for the Kardashians next.
Nah, Jay's clearly the next target.

Tbh though. None of this would've happened to Diddy if he hadn't won his class action lawsuit against Diageo.

Diddy is a classic case of doing a bunch of dirt, getting away with it, and then getting put under the floor for stuff he shouldn't be.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Just a disgusting lifestyle some people live
What’s disgusting?
My co worker/friend who loves the City Girls is about to commit that :russ: Like she be playing their songs and all they talk about is stuff that makes all of this funny. Like I don’t know if ol girl was doing all they’re saying, but if her music can somehow be used in court… she’s done lol
:duck:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Y’all rejoicing because this is Puff but look at the course of action. He’s not charged but mere allegations and a judge can sign off on the Feds busting in ya house to look for evidence to try to make a case against you.

Literally, guilty until proven innocent.
That's not how this works at all. Cops have to show the judge there's probable cause for the raid. Judge signs off. Not saying cops wouldn't lie but the feds show up you should know they have done their homework

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They won't though and you know it. Everybody in the industry is doing what Diddy is being accused of. The folks at the top simply decided to expel him from the secret club.

And what can he do about it? We can say he should dime the rest of them out. But what would realistically happen? Nothing. Because he's expendable at this point in time and the rest of them are not.
Diddy's problem was that he tried to move past his ceiling in the liquor business and is being taught a lesson by Diageo. He still has powerful friends in Clive Davis, Ellen DeGeneres etc...but winning that class action lawsuit has fucced up his life for now.
Breh if they got Weinstein and Epstein, then NOBODY is safe.

The Kardashians have already outlived their usage. Kris Jenner's time is almost up. I guarantee it.
All three were completely different circumstances and Epstein operated in a completely different galaxy as Weinstein. Weinstein is small potatoes compared to Epstein and Epstein was small potatoes compared to the people who got him out the paint. No tinfoil hat.

Kris only pimps out her own daughters so its on them to self destruct to get them taken out. Or if will and jada want to get some get back.

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why? Cause some IG bozo said so?
No, cos i can think critically, can see patterns and have started seeing a lot of hit pieces start to come out on him.

There's a lot of oestrogen and sassiness radiating from your post though. You might want to reign that in a little.