Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjtf: Damn we’re fukked

I feel like we could beat the bucks :manny:

but Embiid is gonna eat with no Mitchell

I need kyrie to take another sabbatical and harden to revert back to playoff form
we aint beatin the bucks
we beat em by 30 last game
they out for revenge

we have a better chance against the other teams

i keep tellin yall we need re-enforcements if we wanna get a playoff spot.:yeshrug:

we have no size but people in here dont want drummond when we can have him for nothing:yeshrug:

randle and barret made their allstar weekend appearances so i suspect there might be a dip in movtivation. not to mention teams are starting to take us more seriously now and the better teams try harder after the break. our schedule is brutual as well.:yeshrug:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
we aint beatin the bucks
we beat em by 30 last game
they out for revenge

we have a better chance against the other teams

i keep tellin yall we need re-enforcements if we wanna get a playoff spot.:yeshrug:

we have no size but people in here dont want drummond when we can have him for nothing:yeshrug:

randle and barret made their allstar weekend appearances so i suspect there might be a dip in movtivation. not to mention teams are starting to take us more seriously now and the better teams try harder after the break. our schedule is brutual as well.:yeshrug:

im not on board on the Drummond trade either, but if he were fine coming here as a rental and it doesn’t cost much fukk it

I’d want to snag Fournier too since reports say he can be had for very little

those 2 could make sure we keep a playoff spot

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not on board on the Drummond trade either, but if he were fine coming here as a rental and it doesn’t cost much fukk it

I’d want to snag Fournier too since reports say he can be had for very little

those 2 could make sure we keep a playoff spot
rejecting a drummond trade when mitch is hurt, and tai is out indefinitely doesnt make sense to me. hes better than both those players even when they are healthy lol. not to mention hes from ny and actually would want to play for us.

i would take fournier as well. we have no obligation to either player beyond 35 games or so lol. thank God thibs is back there encouraging us to improve.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
rejecting a drummond trade when mitch is hurt, and tai is out indefinitely doesnt make sense to me. hes better than both those players even when they are healthy lol. not to mention hes from ny and actually would want to play for us.

i would take fournier as well. we have no obligation to either player beyond 35 games or so lol. thank God thibs is back there encouraging us to improve.

oh okay, I thought you were pushing to give them both a big long term contract

I’d be cool with that then and if they exceed expectations maybe add a year :ehh:

Fournier would be a really good look for us, hope we at least get one

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
what gives you the indication that he would come here and be disruptive? sounds like you being negative for no reason lol.
Watching the nikka try to handle the ball and cross nikka up for dumb ass turnovers makes me think that. I don’t mean disruptive in the sense of him being loud and obnoxious. I mean him coming in and disrupting chemistry on the court. Clogging the lane. Making our offense more congested instead of us going out and getting someone who can open it up.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I do think there's some upside to drummond that gets slept on (similar to how people were skeptical on a trade for Rose). The dynamics of the offense could really switch up and if Thibs gets the defensive buy-in from him...that's a pretty nice addition. There is risk if Drummond is too stat focused in his contract year, but I think getting to the postseason would serve him more. We just gotta hope he'll understand that and buy-in (this is where I think World Wide Wes' background is most useful too).

I do prefer focusing on adding a wing overall though. Our biggest weakness in the starters is bullock imo. That's not meant to trash him, I just think he's much better served as a back-up. So my goal would be to try and upgrade that spot first with Drummond as an interesting option after we figure it out.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I been telling ya’ll for two years now..... this is the year to get talent. This is the best draft in theory for the foreseeable future. The 2023 draft may be deeper or it may be full of kids who are duds cause they never went to college.

The top five would have been contenders for the #1 spot in just about any draft since Lebron
:hubie:

Last edited: