Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
He’s going cheap because the Knicks would have to pay him for him not to be a rental. So the real question is are the Knicks comfortable with him being a long term piece. He does fit better than Oladipo would. Also while I think higher of save Zach or Beal. They are far from being guaranteed to come here.

Also I don’t think it cost Knox and a second. It probably will cost Knox, Rivers, and a 1st with some protections on it.
I’m still fine with that. Maybe Elfrid over Rivers but that might be wishful thinking. I think the appeal to Fournier is if you can get him on a team friendly contract, he can be a piece you use to get a Beal, Lavine or Booker in a year or two. He can be the starter in the proverbial “Starter, promising prospect and picks” package teams require for a star.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I’m still fine with that. Maybe Elfrid over Rivers but that might be wishful thinking. I think the appeal to Fournier is if you can get him on a team friendly contract, he can be a piece you use to get a Beal, Lavine or Booker in a year or two. He can be the starter in the proverbial “Starter, promising prospect and picks” package teams require for a star.

That is true. :ehh:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
All these underhanded comments will come to an end. ESPN been doing us dirty all year. They can’t even keep a straight face when talking about us.
They've really been blatant with it and I hate that " I mean I can't believe I'm saying this but the Knicks are good :mjgrin:"The amount of times I've heard that bullshyt :hhh:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
sexdd0r5pxl61.jpg

:pachaha:

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
knicks need to grab drummond on a rental. see how he plays wit da rest of da squad.
for what?
every single metric shows he doesnt offer us anything we need.

he would waste more possessions for us if we let him play anything like he did in cleveland as opposed to running the offense through julius
and he isnt near the defender his athleticism suggests he should be
I'd rather not throw away mitches minutes for him

how are you a 6'10 tank with athleticism and shoot 44 percent on layups :scust:
but them 15 rebounds on the box score look nice when he isnt adding anything of value beyond that.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Last edited: