Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
fukk no.

Breh doesn't have a hard working bone in his body.
:dwillhuh:

U have to work very hard to recover from two torn ACL’s and be at the talent level he was at not to mention this dude was involved in the community, the church, academically gifted he’s a great brother and he is hardworking his career has been tragic.

Last edited:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
:russ: I don’t think breh did anything as much as he just got out of the way.

I agree with this; and I even give him credit for trying to stay out the way when he brought Phil aboard; only problem was that Phil was so colossally bad at the job that by the end, we were begging Dolan to step in and do something.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
and for some reason, you got ppl in here that wanna tank and lose even more:russ:

I get it though. Celtics/Phillys Disease, aka getting ahead of yourselves in your rebuild when a third piece would put you at another level.

Celtics almost pulled it off but Fultz turned out to be a bum, Celtics almost pulled it off but Hayward got injured and Kyrie left...... I do get it:francis:

Raptors did pull it off and Kawhi left a championship team

Now the Nets are trying with KD, Kyrie, and Hareden

Also on the low it will then be the Knicks turn unless they fukk up to make a championship team.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
and for some reason, you got ppl in here that wanna tank and lose even more:russ:
nikkas hopped off that wave in December breh. The argument from most of us has always been THIS or tank. Winning with a solid mix of vets and young guys, nobody can be mad at this. We’re developing our young guys (mostly), raising their value AND winning.

I guess you can argue that we don’t get this season without at least competing last year, which I’m not sure is true but i can’t say it’s false either.

Geordi

Superstar
Daps
I get it though. Celtics/Phillys Disease, aka getting ahead of yourselves in your rebuild when a third piece would put you at another level.

Celtics almost pulled it off but Fultz turned out to be a bum, Celtics almost pulled it off but Hayward got injured and Kyrie left...... I do get it:francis:

Raptors did pull it off and Kawhi left a championship team

Now the Nets are trying with KD, Kyrie, and Hareden

Also on the low it will then be the Knicks turn unless they fukk up to make a championship team.
Its almost impossible to tank your way into 3 stars though. One or two top players will have you competing for a playoff spot so you wont be in the lottery anymore.

Thats when you have to try to get lucky with a late pick, trade, or signing.