Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
fukk no.

Breh doesn't have a hard working bone in his body.
Lmao where did this narrative come from. he's always been talented his knees aint worth a damn tho
I wouldnt want him here cause if he cant make a rotation on a terrible basketball team why would he work here

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Lmao where did this narrative come from. he's always been talented his knees aint worth a damn tho
I wouldnt want him here cause if he cant make a rotation on a terrible basketball team why would he work here

That came from what he said about defense, quote - “Well, I don’t know I just stick to my strengths,” Parker said. “Look at everybody in the league. They don’t pay players to play defense.”
That’s not the whole context of what he said but most people imply that he’s lazy and not willing to try on defense based on what he said.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
We just need the warriors to play better and hold off the mavs for that 8th seed. I think lakers, jazz, clips, blazers, suns, spurs and nuggets are a lock.

Mavs can make the playoffs by winning the seeding and I wouldn’t care. As long as they are outside the 8th seed when that season ends.

I don’t think the pick stays a lottery pick.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If it wasn’t for Dolan hiring thibs, Leon rose or WWW we wouldn’t be looking like a threat:troll:

:ufdup:

Dolan is the scum of the earth and you know it. We haven’t won shyt to change that.

We win a championship and maybe I won’t spit when I hear his name