Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lots of stupid takes right now. You guys are Trippin trying to compare Mitch to Noel. Mitch is a baby Noel is a journeyman we know what he is and what he’ll always be. Mitch‘s defense is the anchor of this team Mitch can go toe to toe with those big body centers That Noel can’t hang with. Mitch has way better hands than Noel. Do y’all really want Stonehands Noel Being the starter? My man has a few good games And y’all want to throw him in the bushes. And about his contract I think we should wait till the end of next year. Don’t give him a Clint Capela contract though:whoa:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
If you agree that it comes down to which player has the ball in his hands, then we're on the same page. Just looking for a reason to pick fights and shyt. I just trust the dude who shot the best free throw percentage last season to make his free throws :manny:.

That's the point I was making in regards to him but you went full throttle in defensive mode for Frank on me. If D-Rose decided to dribble the clock out I would have no problem with it; even though I believe he would've tried to ice the game with an easy lay or dunk with the lane Frank was given

He might've had the best percentage but I wouldn't trust him to consistently hit clutch free throws when the game's on the line. He needs to earn that

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That's the point I was making in regards to him but you went full throttle in defensive mode for Frank on me. If D-Rose decided to dribble the clock out I would have no problem with it; even though I believe he would've tried to ice the game with an easy lay or dunk with the lane Frank was given

He might've had the best percentage but I wouldn't trust him to consistently hit clutch free throws when the game's on the line. He needs to earn that

Fam, all I said was...

Not with the shot clock turned off. You dribble out the clock unless you're afraid to turn over the ball or miss the free throws. If you're not confident that you'll get the points, then you take as much time off the clock as possible.

We basically agree, I just trust Frank to make the free throws. I'm not even mad at someone who says Frank doesn't have it mentally to be taking those shots, I just disagree.