Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Also hypothetical:

Not sure if the nuggets really believe in Michael Porter Jr, I could see them letting him go. Would you guys want us to take a flier on him?

his defense is pretty bad (but under thibs he might become decent just due to his size and length) and his offensive upside is pretty good

I would go for it if we don’t end up in a good draft position and it doesn’t cost too much
He's made of glass and he seems like a bytch :hubie:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Also hypothetical:

Not sure if the nuggets really believe in Michael Porter Jr, I could see them letting him go. Would you guys want us to take a flier on him?

his defense is pretty bad (but under thibs he might become decent just due to his size and length) and his offensive upside is pretty good

I would go for it if we don’t end up in a good draft position and it doesn’t cost too much
I feel you but, understand,

We may be in a significantly impactful year. Next year may be competitive playoff hunting and we won't have room for projects or reclamation journeys

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Got that recap up, glad I primed a few recent breakdowns with Payton’s 20 points coming on too many points and at the expense of ball movement. Rose 18 points on 11 attempts, quickley 25 points on 10 attempts. That’s a lot of extra possessions for shooters to get a rhythm.

and hell yes I had high praise for frank. I’ve been hyping the frank/IQ combo potential too long to not gas it up after last night.

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

tenor.gif