Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
ii1c202-1-2.png
Oh...my fukking goodness, breh.

I wish coli team threads had logos.

This is fukking perfect.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It’s about the defense he was playing out there. You can see was stressing the king guards.

against teams that are as guard reliant he should have always got minutes. Especially off ball next to Quick and Rose
Damn if we could be this consistent all year we’d be top 3 in the east.

Suns play the bulls tomorrow
Warriors play the hornets
Jazz play the heat
okc plays the hawks

if those western teams win they can create separation.
pacers play the Celtics tomorrow so not sure if the Celtics could win but at least the pacers play us on a back to back.

I just want teams to beat the Mavs consistently

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
He was injured and then COVID protocols and then there were people ahead of him on the depth chart. I told ya’ll even when he was back he was wearing a leg brace.

:yeshrug:
Which is why I’m so scared. What if there’s a team that says they’d like to trade for Frank but was hesitant because of the knee injury and the Knicks played him tonight just to show he can still go?

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Which is why I’m so scared. What if there’s a team that says they’d like to trade for Frank but was hesitant because of the knee injury and the Knicks played him tonight just to show he can still go?

He really had knee injuries and they traded DSJ for Rose instead. I don’t think they don’t like him and there is a chance they keep him long term.

:yeshrug:

He’s really useful against opposing teams that rely on guard play. He makes those fukkers work harder and helps the Knicks get there’s. He’s a solid role player on most teams. Plus the IQ/Frank court works because IQ needs the ball in his hand more. Frank can play off him as a good off guard.
:ehh:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Yo @DPresidential when you gon change the title to “My D Rose Quickley when she gave me Toppin” ? :mjgrin:

Poppin Burks and gone off that Reggie
Them 2 -3's is savage (Milkncookies!)
Come up off the bench, that 4-5'll lean ya
Have you calling for 9-1-1 like RJ and Frank Ntilikina

I'm done :picard:

Last edited:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
:gucci: Why are the fans leaving?
You like seeing children get beat up on? Them sac princes ain’t shyt:mjlit:

look at frank directing the defense and getting the charge at the same dam time:wow:

Damn, he read the play that quick to set the charge:wow:
We beat the bytch ass hawks and now the kings :blessed:

give me the bytch ass mavs next :mjlit:

great win. Playoffs are definitely attainable:wow:
If we beat the mavs badly enough and keep kp contained, I think they ship his ass out before trade deadline:mjlol:

That’s someone’s child:picard:

fukk him:laff:

And the title change @DPresidential :mjlol:

Dude’s really got the nerve to complain about our titles when they be funny and creative as hell:hhh: