Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

What we thinking? Maybe he can be our Chris Paul...

I’m out on Buddy Heilds. He’d help us for sure but he’s not worth that money at all.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I’m out on Buddy Heilds. He’d help us for sure but he’s not worth that money at all.

I don’t think we need Lowry. If they were looking to spend on a PG see if Schroeder is available.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

fukk a Buddy Hield...a lot y’all give Burks hell for chucking but Hield is the ultimate chucker.

Breh has attempted 444 shots this year. 324 of them are 3’s. :scust:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Also hypothetical:

Not sure if the nuggets really believe in Michael Porter Jr, I could see them letting him go. Would you guys want us to take a flier on him?

his defense is pretty bad (but under thibs he might become decent just due to his size and length) and his offensive upside is pretty good

I would go for it if we don’t end up in a good draft position and it doesn’t cost too much

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Also hypothetical:

Not sure if the nuggets really believe in Michael Porter Jr, I could see them letting him go. Would you guys want us to take a flier on him?

his defense is pretty bad (but under thibs he might become decent just due to his size and length) and his offensive upside is pretty good

I would go for it if we don’t end up in a good draft position and it doesn’t cost too much
I don't trust Thibs working with him:yeshrug:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Also hypothetical:

You get him if you think you can build a team around him. He considers himself a number 1 and if you have guys on the team that will disagree it could get ugly.