Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright. GG.

This isn't on Thibs.

Tired legs. Bench didn't do their job.
It is on him too . He doesn’t care about running Randle for 800000 minutes but he constantly does this poor rotations. We already know next game is suspended there is zero reason for burks who is playing erratic on defense and offense Abd bullock who is at best a fringe 3 And d are playing over Barrett

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair breh hit two threes in a row to bring us back. Let's be real here.

It wouldn't of made a difference tbh...they couldn't stop bytch ass Ross.
it would make a difference Thibs pretty much conceded this game in the third quarter by letting the bench struggle and stay out there most of the 4th.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its in best interest for thibs to go ahead and make that switch ,stagger them (both are rythm/volume scores/shooters) ,

Your askin IQ and rose to make the most of the shots split between them , your gonna have nights where it works , and other nights where neither kan get off ( like tonight ) because they just kant catch that feel for the game :yeshrug:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
its in best interest for thibs to go ahead and make that switch ,stagger them both a rythm scores/shooters) , your askin IQ and rose to make the most of the shots split between them , your gonna have nights where it works , and other nights where neither kan get off ( like tonight ) because they just kant catch that feel for the game :yeshrug:

Tonight's game reared it's ugly head with having both playing at the same time...can't front.

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
08-C614-D5-AD16-4-E20-ABB6-520-C4-CF85254.jpg

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Breh:mjlol:

This whole Drummond thing is essentially that scene in Don't Be a Menace when nikka was like, "yo...why you never came and seen me. ,man?? Why you never visited me?"

And Sean was like...:gucci:"nikka, I don't know you."

That nikka gets no loyalty from us.:skip:

Like, Andre...
K5Djka.gif

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Breh:mjlol:

This whole Drummond thing is essentially that scene in Don't Be a Menace when nikka was like, "yo...why you never came and seen me. ,man?? Why you never visited me?"

And Sean was like...:gucci:"nikka, I don't know you."

That nikka gets no loyalty from us.:skip:

Like, Andre...
K5Djka.gif

That is one of the funniest movie scenes

:russ: