Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Why would they do that when they are 6th in the East? :what:

:francis:I’m just bitter.

The Knicks ain’t winning shyt with Randle as the face of the team. He’s like a 3rd or 4th option on a championship squad.

The Knicks never really tanked but have gotten fukked over in the draft multiple times over the years, missing out on young superstars quality talent.

and it sucks. First we miss out on Zion. Then LaMelo. It’s bad enough superstars don’t want to come here but to not get the number one pick at all over the past decade is nauseating . shyt is depressing. The 2017 draft order was some bullshyt:scusthov:

Randle represents what is wrong with the Knicks.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:francis:I’m just bitter.

The Knicks ain’t winning shyt with Randle as the face of the team. He’s like a 3rd or 4th option on a championship squad.

The Knicks never really tanked but have gotten fukked over in the draft multiple times over the years, missing out on young superstars quality talent.

and it sucks. First we miss out on Zion. Then LaMelo. It’s bad enough superstars don’t want to come here but to not get the number one pick at all over the past decade is nauseating . shyt is depressing. The 2017 draft order was some bullshyt:scusthov:

Randle represents what is wrong with the Knicks.
:dahell::camby: Man getcho casual ass outta here. You don’t post in here enough to complain. Our most efficient player and you out here talkin out your ass.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Alec burks should not be shooting more than 5 times a game.

We can't go down that lane tonight considering Rose and IQ who are faves went 2-22 tonight.

Let's be fair breh...breh made 3 shots. One less than the other two combined.

Game was lost because they were off. We can't just put blame on Burks for tonight.