Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
:trash:
08-C614-D5-AD16-4-E20-ABB6-520-C4-CF85254.jpg

https://nypost.com/2021/02/18/knick...ook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=algorithm

:ohhh:

Last edited:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
The way you can tell it would be a disaster, even if you don't know anything about Knicks roster, if you never watched Drummond play, even if you don't know what the sport of basketball is, is this part right here.

Last winter, Knicks brass internally discussed trading for Detroit center Andre Drummond, who had an opt-out clause to become a free agent.

In fact, then Knicks president Steve Mills is close to Drummond’s family.

And @BAMBA are you working as an intern for Berman? :huhldup:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I like this kid for our later 1 round pick. Tankathon has him as a high second rounder but he looks like he could be a first rounder.

If the plan is to let Payton go and make Quickley a starter. I like this kid next to try and replace his output and be able to play beside him in the back court.

Last edited:

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
The way you can tell it would be a disaster, even if you don't know anything about Knicks roster, if you never watched Drummond play, even if you don't know what the sport of basketball is, is this part right here.

And @BAMBA are you working as an intern for Berman? :huhldup:

lol, we all know Berman has a burner Coli account.

Here’s another one for you Marc...Knicks looking into a potential trade for Mo Bamba, it’s between us and the Lakers at this point.

Bring Mo @BAMBA home brehs

:to:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I doubt Drummond rumors are very legit. Leon Rose probably kicks the tires about everybody. Mitch has been really big defensively, we just need depth while he's gone (particularly a legit BIG man that can deal with guys who overpower Noel). Bamba is interesting as a reclamation case, I still think there's upside there but that also means he might cost an asset.

On the no cost wagon, there's a Norvel Pelle rumor. Yall may remember him from having some nice showings against us when he was on Philly. He's nothing to get too amped about, but he fits the need. He's 6'10, strong and plays that way. He'd only cost a roster spot.