Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I've been a Knick fan my whole life and I always hated growing up how most people here in New York are bandwagon whatever team is most popular instead of rooting for their home team.

The cycle has been (roughly) Lakers>Heat>Warriors>Cavs>Lakers

the fukking worst :hhh:

Besides the Knicks though I do have players or teams I check out- but I’m not joining their wagon :mjlol: But Knicks will always be my squad

imagine being a nets fan :mjlol:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
the fukking worst :hhh:

Besides the Knicks though I do have players or teams I check out- but I’m not joining their wagon :mjlol: But Knicks will always be my squad

imagine being a nets fan :mjlol:

I also have backup teams for if the Knicks don't make the playoffs or get eliminated. I remember they got to Round 2 in the Pablo Prigioni days and it was exciting.

At least the Nets are a New York team though. How do you live in New York your whole life and be a Laker "fan" :mjlol:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes watching Rose you wonder if he could play 30+ a night and give you 20 and 8.

he was doin it for a run last year wit the pistons .. broke his record for 20 point games consecutive last year as well ..

On July 7, 2019, Rose signed with the Detroit Pistons. He became the first player in Pistons history to record seven consecutive 20+ point games as a reserve, which also coincides in his career-high 14-game streak of scoring 20 points or more.

then he was robbed off his spot in the chicago all star game and the pistons started trading key pieces and startin there rebound

it ain't like he kant do it ..plus while rose never mentioned it also Casey had hin playin a diff way this year tryin 2 get his team mates nore involved and bring the youth along

he showed out wit 20 pt games already this year against the celtics, bucks x Miami 2 x and others ..top teams in the year ..he would get up for the occasion and can deliver those performances

I think Casey wanting him to play the more traditional point role, and pistons not contending took the winds out his sails some what ,and he wouldnt push himself if he didnt need to and lost abit of fire ..even though he maintained professional attitude the whole time

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
With 2 first round picks, massive cap space and a legitimate young core :banderas:
Read your write up on last nights game. Good work.

they need to flip those 2 picks and get into the top 2-3. Hopefully that dude that picks the lottery balls:dame: doesnt fukk us again. He always had that fukkin smirk when the Knicks get a high pick .

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I've been a Knick fan my whole life and I always hated growing up how most people here in New York are bandwagon whatever team is most popular instead of rooting for their home team.

How old are you? If you’re over 30 you probably Stan the knicks if you’re under 30 then you probably bandwagon other teams. I’ve noticed that shyt..... my step sisters cousins was knicks fans as little kids but now they jump to wherever lebron goes.:what:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
i think Rivers talking about the team being exhausted playing back to back created tension. that comment didn’t sit well with Thibs & staff so Austin got relegated. he’s still serviceable but his minutes are being compromised with Rose.
He’s been some shyt lately tho. Thibs didn’t just yank his play.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Bunch of dikk suckers

I remember early 2010’s all the Bulls and OKC dikkriders

I swear it’s only in basketball

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
How old are you? If you’re over 30 you probably Stan the knicks if you’re under 30 then you probably bandwagon other teams. I’ve noticed that shyt..... my step sisters cousins was knicks fans as little kids but now they jump to wherever lebron goes.:what:

I'm 26 and I agree. But I do know people in their 30s who do that shyt too.

Bunch of dikk suckers

I remember early 2010’s all the Bulls and OKC dikkriders

I swear it’s only in basketball

That might be because the Yankees, Giants, and Rangers have been pretty good teams (at least compared to the Knicks). And basketball has more of a youth following, young people have a tendency to bandwagon.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I'm 26 and I agree. But I do know people in their 30s who do that shyt too.

That might be because the Yankees, Giants, and Rangers have been pretty good teams (at least compared to the Knicks). And basketball has more of a youth following, young people have a tendency to bandwagon.
Jets and Mets fans are diehard

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jets and Mets fans are diehard
I’ma jets fan but management doesn’t do shyt to improve that team. I don’t feel like spending my dollars on them when they don’t even want to better themselves. Last jets game I went to was two years ago at foxboro..... patriots whooped the shyt outta us.:francis: