Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Hawks fans went and made a game thread.:mjlol: they want the smoke now. @Ironman i think we gon have to set up shop in Atlanta again.
I copped a couple lofts down there for the squad during the season through Stark industries
rnegupi_zpspzcxhtua-png.379143
Aye yo, I miss those days when we used to do that.

:russ:

Rest in Peace to @charmander.:salute: nikka annoyed me... But I miss him now.:mjcry:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
:russ: You weren’t kidding

hawk fans must’ve been heated :lolbron:
Fam we were the legitimately most hated on here next to La fans and cowboy fans:lolbron:
Aye yo, I miss those days when we used to do that.

:russ:

Rest in Peace to @charmander.:salute: nikka annoyed me... But I miss him now.:mjcry:
We used to have some GOAT team troll wars:wow::mjcry:shyt spilled over when it was NFL season and was Giants against the world :wow:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The only thing I'm nervous about is Mitch not being there to chase Young on screens. I think this is another opponent that the Rose/IQ/Burks combo should be able to put in work against though.
Rose/ IQ bout to carve they back court up:russ:

shyt if they actually played frank he’d mitigate the damage young does but oh well.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is the part we pretend he hasnt been disappointing and nearing an extension:pachaha:
:francis: This is the issue with us as a fan base. We be giving up on our picks quick as hell. Their hasn’t been a drafted player to stay with us past their contract since ward. I like Knox and think he would be better if our front office and coaching staff was more stable.

his first year he’s thrown out there with no direction with Dave fizdale in an obvious tank season. Second season he gets thrown behind Marcus Morris and their is no development. This year he’s not even in the rotation :dead: