Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

dave

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Rivers performed the greatest smoke and mirrors act with those two performances against the Jazz. :wow:

i think Rivers talking about the team being exhausted playing back to back created tension. that comment didn’t sit well with Thibs & staff so Austin got relegated. he’s still serviceable but his minutes are being compromised with Rose.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
i think Rivers talking about the team being exhausted playing back to back created tension. that comment didn’t sit well with Thibs & staff so Austin got relegated. he’s still serviceable but his minutes are being compromised with Rose.

Maybe that but his play as of late definitely has to do with his relegation.

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes watching Rose you wonder if he could play 30+ a night and give you 20 and 8.

Of course he can. But then he breaks down.

25-27 minutes is the sweet spot developed by Rose and Dwayne Casey last year.

He can win games by eating opposing bench units + playing the last 5 minutes if the game's close. He's still one of the best closers in the league.

When DRose hadnt gotten injured yet, a huge part of his game was slept on- decision making. He's been an elite decision maker since high school.

Another thing- when he sat out for 2 years or however long it was, he lost his rhythm and coordination. He regained those + confidence when he was in Minnesota. That led to his 50 point game.

He's had his juice back for a couple years now. He has elite, elite feel for the game. Always has. Now his body caught back up to his mind, and he's on a winning team.

I'm so happy :wow:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
D Rose hasnt gotta in da way of quickley at all.
hes helping him play better if anything. nice pick up
Rose has poise and feel for the game and elite speed and slashing ability and a pull up jumper good fit with Quick and the young guys in general dude is a legend still an above average PG just don’t run his minutes up

Much better than the non-shooting probing Payton and streaky shooting, tunnel visioned Rivers

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps

Not really. With the exception of the Jazz games, Rivers has been contributing practically nothing for the team. They're playing at a faster pace since the Rose trade and he's actually looking to feed the ball to Toppin.