Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
• 2020-21 EuroLeague Best Young Player winner in voting by the EuroLeague Players Association.
• Runner-up for 2020-21 EuroLeague Rising Star Award in voting by EuroLeague coaches for best U-22 player.
• 2020-21 Best Young Player in LKL (Lithuania 1st Division).

STRENGTHS
• Combo guard with superior offensive craft.
• Capable long- and mid-range shooter.
• Has outstanding court vision; makes good reads.
• Very effective in pick-and-roll situations.

PERSONAL
First gained media attention in the U.S. after scoring 31 points for Zalgiris 2 in LaMelo Ball’s pro debut with Vytautas Prienu in Lithuania on Jan. 9, 2018.
:leon: Bring him over

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
What if the players they believed fit those needs weren’t there so they saved.money and will address some of the needs in fa
Who in FA is moving needles to actually get us near ECF status? How much longer Lowry got before his body says "nah that's it?:martin:"Lonzo been inconsistent his whole nba career:dead:Beal?:dead::dead:Gutting the team for Dame?:dead::dead:2nd round exit at BEST :dead:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Did you really think we were getting a star player this draft

I hope you guys are joking to pass the time
Mostly… but I really don’t like the mindset of this draft. It doesn’t match the reality of the Knicks and where they are as a roster.

Have you ever seen a team with 6 people under contract and almost 50 Million in cap space draft like they were a team in the luxury tax? This year’s FA is considered weak by all experts and the players they did have were knocked out in the first round. It feels like there is a wide separation between what and who the Knicks are, and the moves they make to try to get better.

If I wasn’t a fan of the team it would be very funny. They did a lot of work tonight to trade back and draft guys other teams chose not to draft.