Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Me too but is this just fake news and speculation?

What's a good trade scenario with RJ for both Rozier and Shai?
We not trading R.J. :ufdup:

I wanted to trade Julius Randle at the beginning of last season for Terry Rozier.

Randle went out and had the season he did though.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
We not trading R.J. :ufdup:

I wanted to trade Julius Randle at the beginning of last season for Terry Rozier.

Randle went out and had the season he did though.
We should keep what we have and wait til contracts are up. Maybe trade Knox, Frank, Burk and some picks for Shai.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'd love to grab Rozier, but I don't see Charlotte moving him unless they're chasing one of the disgruntled stars. He's been too good the past two years. I'd be all over a deal that gets him here with RJ and Randle in tact though.

I'm eye'ing SGA heavy because OKC seems to be aiming for that Danny Ainge pick hording maneuver. If they're more interested in rookie contracts and first round picks, we could keep key pieces, dump some of our extra picks and try to snag an absolute stud that's 22 years old.

Sexton is the least enticing on that list, but that probably makes him the most attainable. You have to dump a chunk of assets to get the other two at a minimum, Sexton might be the best candidate for a robbery since they just don't want to pay him.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@storyteller give us some hope Rj can get some offensive opportunities this season :francis::mjcry:

I think RJ's gonna organically grow into a bigger role. He's looking REALLY impressive early in this FIBA play, good enough that trade scenarios for superstars are opening up with RJ and capspace at the core. So far the offseason rumors bode well for him getting playmaking opportunities too. They haven't been connected to the playmaker PG's too often. They're looking at quality shooting wings and scoring PG's. The ball share between an acquired PG, Randle, AND RJ could be tricky but I actually see this as a good way to push a "pick your poison" offense which fits Thibs' system.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I’m all in on Terry Rozier been saying it for at least two seasons now.

yeah I like Terry also. No way we give up RJ for him tho

but Terry would be a good complimentary player for us

and like @storyteller said, even though it’s unlikely, I’m eyeing Shai and OKC because there’s too much smoke around that situation and feels like Shai could be acquired possibly

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Me too but is this just fake news and speculation?

What's a good trade scenario with RJ for both Rozier and Shai?
I don’t even want to speculate. Knicks trade rumors are kind of boring unless Woj is announcing it.
I'd love to grab Rozier, but I don't see Charlotte moving him unless they're chasing one of the disgruntled stars. He's been too good the past two years. I'd be all over a deal that gets him here with RJ and Randle in tact though.

I'm eye'ing SGA heavy because OKC seems to be aiming for that Danny Ainge pick hording maneuver. If they're more interested in rookie contracts and first round picks, we could keep key pieces, dump some of our extra picks and try to snag an absolute stud that's 22 years old.

Sexton is the least enticing on that list, but that probably makes him the most attainable. You have to dump a chunk of assets to get the other two at a minimum, Sexton might be the best candidate for a robbery since they just don't want to pay him.

From just a fit, ease of acquiring standpoint I still think Nunn is the pick. A trade could happen but Knicks get mentioned whenever their is a trade rumor.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Realistic options this season with giving up too much is Nunn and Zo right?
Sexton might not cost a lot. Conley might come cheap. There are probably more options than that. Nunn and Zo are the two more realistic options based on the rumors we heard.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Imagine a quickley/ sexton backcourt :wow:

Quick Sex:shaq::dame::snoop: