Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
He's playing really, really good basketball. It's just two times in two games, but the step-back three-pointers really pop.
Once he develops his shot more, this boy will be very problematic in the league. I would definitely not include him in any trade scenarios. He has a very bright future.

I really think we should build around him, Toppin and Quickley. They play well off each other in theory.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Once he develops his shot more, this boy will be very problematic in the league. I would definitely not include him in any trade scenarios. He has a very bright future.

I really think we should build around him, Toppin and Quickley. They play well off each other in theory.
Just hope we draft a solid pg OR Luca surprises us and the league:russ:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Just hope we draft a solid pg OR Luca surprises us and the league:russ:
Me too. Anything is an upgrade from Payton. We just need competence.

We also need to develop RJ into more of a 3. He has the size to match up and I'm loving his confidence in getting through traffic. His behind the back dribble is becoming more fluid too.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Me too. Anything is an upgrade from Payton. We just need competence.

We also need to develop RJ into more of a 3. He has the size to match up and I'm loving his confidence in getting through traffic. His behind the back dribble is becoming more fluid too.
He can hold down 1, 2, or 3 especially as his handles and shooting continues to improve. His defensive and rebounding especially is already pretty good he just needs experience now.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He can hold down 1, 2, or 3 especially as his handles and shooting continues to improve. His defensive and rebounding especially is already pretty good he just needs experience now.
My only fear is Rj won’t ever get a chance to fully develop without a strong PG to check Randles impulses

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
My only fear is Rj won’t ever get a chance to fully develop without a strong PG to check Randles impulses
That's definitely a concern Randle has the full trust of the organization:francis:Thibs just refuses to run the offense through guards:francis:More Randle last second 4th q shots where he has to turn around first :francis:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Facts. As much as I use to hate on him, I'm beginning to think Lonzos role would be perfect for this team. He's not the greatest point guard but he's a great defender, moderate scorer and solid passer. He's what Knicks fans wanted in Frank.

A lot of these young guys would be fed well off his game.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
That's definitely a concern Randle has the full trust of the organization:francis:Thibs just refuses to run the offense through guards:francis:More Randle last second 4th q shots where he has to turn around first :francis:
Randle is at his best when you’re running the offense through him.

There seems to be a desire for a table setting, pure PG but I have no interest in that :scust: