Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prolly thought the same for the Nets 2 years ago, Debby Downer ass... :unimpressed:

The future is unpredictable, we just gotta trust Leon, Wes and Aller to take advantage of any moves that push us forward without sacrificing too much. They haven't done anything yet to make me worry if we don't get anyone this offseason, cool, we run it back next year. Our young nikkas are dogs and I'm looking forward to RJ, IQ and Obi improving next year. :manny:
Well bringing back Payton to do anything but deliver pizzas I’d be tight

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
He's neither a PG nor SF and would cost us picks that should be used for another star and cap space that should be used for shooters.

And he's redundant since he's not significantly better than Randle and plays the same position as RJ.
And all of this is ONLY a problem if you're giving up assets for him. If not for that, I don't have a problem with any of this. CJ and RJ can both be out there at the same time.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Some of y'all more scared of a hypothetical Mitch contract than hi the potential of him exceeding it.

I have a stupid question to ask...

Would y'all bring Tim Hardaway Jr back a third time? :deadrose:
tenor.gif