Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Knicks fans needed to be humbled after their reaction to Game 2.
i don't understand this line of thinking

turn up for your squad then turn up some more

put extras on your extras then add some more extras

more energy

that's what makes #tape special we bring more energy than any franchise regardless of circumstances

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel bad for Randle. Ya'll are hardcore and will never let him live it down despite the fact you guys wouldn't even be in the playoffs without him.

I mean what's the point in making the playoffs if you're gonna play like complete shyt and get washed up by the fukking Hawks?:gucci:
We didn't lose a 7 game series with Randle playing his ass off. We got washed up by a mediocre ass Hawk team and he played some of the worst basketball of his career.:mindblown:

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
My question is what is next? What can yall add to the roster to be a force

Nothing.

Our only hope was drafting superstars which we botched...and we ain’t getting any with these weak ass mid-1st round draft picks we have. Stars still won’t come here either.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing.

Our only hope was drafting superstars which we botched...and we ain’t getting any with these weak ass mid-1st round draft picks we have. Stars still won’t come here either.
Don’t y’all have like 60M in cap space

I’d throw a bag at Lowry for 2 years. He’ll be great for the young guys and he’s still a hooper.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Knicks fans getting humbled something serious. They tried to downplay Melo's time here. At least he SHOWED UP in the playoffs. Randle playing like a straight punk. He ain’t built for this.
You might be right about Randle, and Thibs might suck down the line too.

But you make it sound like the Knicks had a ton of playoff appearances with Carmelo. There’s nothing to really discuss in that regard. We all knew what Carmelo was capable of, and he did what he could.

However, the point is that it was an irrelevant run in the end. There’s nothing to show for it except for a 60+ point game against the Bobcats, and the biggest playoff memory is him getting stuffed at the rim by Roy Hibbert.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So you potentially let him walk without a good draft pick because he had a poor playoff series?

He's the only real threat offensively and Nate knows it. Any action he takes, he's getting doubled. When he passes the others can't hit the shot.

You don’t have to let him walk but you can’t extend him unless for cheap either.

It most certainly is but you have to give credit to Nate McMillan for making it that way.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Knicks fans getting humbled something serious. They tried to downplay Melo's time here. At least he SHOWED UP in the playoffs. Randle playing like a straight punk. He ain’t built for this.
Its really tough to make out what this means for Rnadle and the Knicks

on one hand you want to believe its just timing or a one time thing...cause after all its his first series

but then you look at dudes like trae, ja and thats not enough of an excuse. Im really surprised by how bad hes been. Lucky for the knicks if im not mistaken maxing him out wouldnt be too onerous. It would be like what...20 sumn mill a year?

but next year all eyes will be on him. Zero excuses

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
i don't understand this line of thinking

turn up for your squad then turn up some more

put extras on your extras then add some more extras

more energy

that's what makes #tape special we bring more energy than any franchise regardless of circumstances

That blocking traffic, yelling "we want Brooklyn". Motherfukkas got ahead of themselves. It's one thing to be optimistic, but cats were overreacting and being annoying with it.

Gotta finish your breakfast first.