Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Man fukk Carmelo Anthony’s time here. I really hate that this is still brought up.

Knicks are in a much better position now than they were with him. Cap space, multiple picks, good youth, good front office and a good coach.

Knicks were projected to win 21 games this year. They’re getting embarrassed, but overall this playoff run is house money.
See this the thing with y’all, ya we are in a better position but that’s not Melos fault. He came to play here and did what he did in spite of this franchise, not the other way around. I fukking can’t stand the Melo slander that goes on. He chose to come here when a lot of these bytch ass nikkas scared to, and ima forever big him up for that and giving us memorable moments even in the playoffs.

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Welp, season was fun while it lasted, but Julius wasn't ready for playoff pressure as a number 1. :yeshrug:

If it's one thing we did learn is that D. Rose is a dog and a legend.
W4LS6qE.png

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Man fukk Carmelo Anthony’s time here. I really hate that this is still brought up.

Knicks are in a much better position now than they were with him. Cap space, multiple picks, good youth, good front office and a good coach.

Knicks were projected to win 21 games this year. They’re getting embarrassed, but overall this playoff run is house money.

Knicks fans getting humbled something serious. They tried to downplay Melo's time here. At least he SHOWED UP in the playoffs. Randle playing like a straight punk. He ain’t built for this.

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
Im happy you see it
Atlanta is an extremely deep squad and is essentislly a younger/lite version of the Jazz

if the knicks can go out in 6, that is reasonable and a lot of progress for the season

Yall can be disappointed but should certsinly be pleased with making the playoffs this year

My question is what is next? What can yall add to the roster to be a force in the next cpl years.
I REAAAALLYYYY wanted yall to draft haliburton mannnn. Was so angry when yall passed on bim
where was this analysis a week ago :wow: repped

Daps
Here’s the thing , Randle should get paid BUT not to be the man
Randle can get the max or supermax I don't care get your money it shouldn't be from the Knicks
Randle directly interferes w/ RJ's development and his refusal to pass RJ the ball in rhythm rubs off on plays like Burks and even Rose who sometimes misses RJ. Had Toppin bring up the ball, RJ asked for it, and instead Toppin passes it to Randle. Randle slows down the offense and turns it into ISO ball. The ball movement is NOTICEABLY better when he is out the game.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Im happy you see it
Atlanta is an extremely deep squad and is essentislly a younger/lite version of the Jazz

if the knicks can go out in 6, that is reasonable and a lot of progress for the season

Yall can be disappointed but should certsinly be pleased with making the playoffs this year

My question is what is next? What can yall add to the roster to be a force in the next cpl years.
I REAAAALLYYYY wanted yall to draft haliburton mannnn. Was so angry when yall passed on bim

yeah Atlanta has a budding superstar, good defensive wings, good cac shooters, paint monster in Clint, ain’t no shame :manny:

Hopefully we take next game and at least lose in 6

And damn we need a lot of things:pachaha:

firstly a competent PG, a good 3 and D wing

and ideally find a superstar like talent in the draft

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Melo's had his own share of duds during the playoffs, but he was never historically bad like Julius has been this series

Melo is a future HoF'er and was once in the convo as top 5-10 in the league, it's unfair to compare Julius to him.

Randle is not a franchise player and that's ok. The issue is who will you find that's better than him to play w/ Randle. Will it be Beal; Jokic, or someone else?

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Melo's had his own share of duds during the playoffs, but he was never historically bad like Julius has been this series

Yea....every series Melo was good for 1-2 games where he was horrible, 1 game where he was decent, and 1-2 games where he looked like a top 3 player in the league lol