Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Anyone that ever said anything bad about Melo or compared his run to Randle’s, I need a public apology ASAP

Matter fact ima make that thread :jbhmm:
Man fukk Carmelo Anthony’s time here. I really hate that this is still brought up.

Knicks are in a much better position now than they were with him. Cap space, multiple picks, good youth, good front office and a good coach.

Knicks were projected to win 21 games this year. They’re getting embarrassed, but overall this playoff run is house money.

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying tho. nikkas talking like we been perennial playoff contenders the last 7 years.

This coming from the guy who didn't want LeBron to come to the Lakers after years of ineptitude. FOH :childplease:

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk Carmelo Anthony’s time here. I really hate that this is still brought up.

Knicks are in a much better position now than they were with him. Cap space, multiple picks, good youth, good front office and a good coach.

Knicks were projected to win 21 games this year. They’re getting embarrassed, but overall this playoff run is house money.

Exactly. Fans on here talking about him like he's above reproach and he's some sort of NY legend.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
The Knicks breh in the number one jersey. Let me find out that’s a coli breh :ohhh:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
yeah it's thee.city that really drives this team

they scrap & fight to the end

really it's in spite of thibbs his energy is terrible but he has identified some vets to hide behind

drose & taj really the ones leading

thibbs just be on the sidelines looking miserable & sounding like he smokes menthol packs ha

Lmao

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Sad end to a good season. Maybe we take one more game in the garden just for prides sake but yea we need to revamp for next season. Hopefully Randle finds his balls in the off season and the young guns learn from the experience. Still a rookie squad and we kinda over achieved.

At least it wasn’t a sweep

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This isn’t even on coaching, there’s a big talent gap and Randle bytched up:manny:
Im happy you see it
Atlanta is an extremely deep squad and is essentislly a younger/lite version of the Jazz

if the knicks can go out in 6, that is reasonable and a lot of progress for the season

Yall can be disappointed but should certsinly be pleased with making the playoffs this year

My question is what is next? What can yall add to the roster to be a force in the next cpl years.
I REAAAALLYYYY wanted yall to draft haliburton mannnn. Was so angry when yall passed on bim