Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
This is very frustrating. It's been 4 years with Frank, we know he's not a point guard. But since Randle and RJ will handle the ball anyway you can stick him in the corner for open 3s and defense.

It's not rocket science, Frank doing nothing for 6 minutes is better than 6 minutes of Elfrid :hubie:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is very frustrating. It's been 4 years with Frank, we know he's not a point guard. But since Randle and RJ will handle the ball anyway you can stick him in the corner for open 3s and defense.

It's not rocket science, Frank doing nothing for 6 minutes is better than 6 minutes of Elfrid :hubie:
Also Frank needs to play to get in rhythm to play defense . He may be able to get some stops and disrupt young/hunter or bogi for a few minutes until the Second unit comes in

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dopest part about being a Knicks fan to me is that reaction to the Obi oop. I doubt it’s half as exciting if Randle or Taj caught it, but because it was Obi, who we drafted as a high flyer, yet struggled and we watched night in and out guys miss him for easy oops, get THAT moment, in THAT big of a game. That was a years worth of pent up joy from the garden crowd. Most of the national media doesn’t even get it.

It’s the same as when we celebrated that “random” Pacers victory back in January. It wasn’t just a celebration of a win, it was a celebration of the Knicks finally being a competent team.

Facts. even the local media for the most part doesn’t get it. I listen to the Michael kay show and you can tell they barely watch the games. Max Kellerman can’t even shyt on the Knicks properly. It’s kind of sad. Thank god we have these YouTube channels like KFTV, legion of Knicks, Knicks film school etc...it’s going to be painful if we advance and have to sit through these games on espn and tnt.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts. even the local media for the most part doesn’t get it. I listen to the Michael kay show and you can tell they barely watch the games. Max Kellerman can’t even shyt on the Knicks properly. It’s kind of sad. Thank god we have these YouTube channels like KFTV, legion of Knicks, Knicks film school etc...it’s going to be painful if we advance and have to sit through these games on espn and tnt.
It’s crazy how stupid the media acts , we get shyt on for being loyal fans even when we are bad and they laugh at us like look at the teams value and sell outs etc this is why Dolan won’t sell blah blah now that we have a suprise winning season where we defy expectations they are like huh this hungry long suffering always loyal fan base is celebrating the success :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::mjtf: . What did they expect

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching the game its like if Trae doesn’t have the freedom to drive for his floater and then kick to one of his shooters so easy with the job Tajik noel( hopefully ) have done on capela they won’t be able to score . Frank on bogi and rj on hunter and bullock on young with possibly Mitch , Randle also was great on defense. Phew

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
The dopest part about being a Knicks fan to me is that reaction to the Obi oop. I doubt it’s half as exciting if Randle or Taj caught it, but because it was Obi, who we drafted as a high flyer, yet struggled and we watched night in and out guys miss him for easy oops, get THAT moment, in THAT big of a game. That was a years worth of pent up joy from the garden crowd. Most of the national media doesn’t even get it.

It’s the same as when we celebrated that “random” Pacers victory back in January. It wasn’t just a celebration of a win, it was a celebration of the Knicks finally being a competent team.

Dont forget Mama Toppin crying while the building was chanting her son's name. It's like he finally "became a Knick" in a way. That shyt was beautiful to witness.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
all these other stanbases are funny

like they legitimately are confused

how can #tape be so loyal¿

how can #tape turn up for their squad like that¿

how can #tape roll through ups & downs wins & losses¿

why won't #tape fold like we do¿

why won't #tape be wishy washy & fairweather¿

:stopitslime:

just shut the fukk up & let us show you how to rep

ny or die

RicanHavok

Formerly Thunder-Buddy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Knicks, Yankees, Giants and The BX
Already secured tickets to game here in ATL on Friday. We about 7 deep, and communicating with other Knick fans here in GA. "We here!".

I was at the game Melo got MVP chants, here in ATL, that blew out the arena and that didn't take any organizing. We trying to do the same on Friday!

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
E2W_GX4XIAEn1dC

:dead:

Wait, they really handed these out? :russ:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Already secured tickets to game here in ATL on Friday. We about 7 deep, and communicating with other Knick fans here in GA. "We here!".

I was at the game Melo got MVP chants, here in ATL, that blew out the arena and that didn't take any organizing. We trying to do the same on Friday!
Hawks gon be surprised as fukk when they hear all the knicks fans there.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If the Knicks ever win a 3rd championship, it would be pandemonium. Sh!t would be crazy. Half of New York City would show up to the parade.

Yeah. I’m convinced if the Nets wins this year it will be like :manny: but if the Knicks ever win, they’ll need to call in the National Guard:pachaha: