Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Why are you calling me out my name you stupid fakkit
you're damn near 40 years old grow up
julius randle is better than collins there is no debate for this.
there are numerous metrics that show collins is a terrible defender and julius damn near put 40 on him multiple times THIS YEAR
theres a reason why the hawks tried to switch hunter on him as much as possible and double him.
you comparing a pick and roll finisher with a little bit of a jumper and terrible defensive awareness to a swiss knife on offense.
get some sense. get out of our thread. you a grown man bro stop it
bytch, you literally said I am retarded then said I am out of my mind. nikka fukk you.

I am closer to 30 than 40. I ain't old nikka

They the same tier. Neither one of them nikkas gonna do shyt in these playoffs anyway. They just gonna exist. Make a couple of shots here and there, rebound but nothing major.

Which metrics? Post them? JC might not be Randle defensively but he's been a net positive for us this year on that end.

Because JC is food against Randle. He can't guard him. We knew that along time ago. He did better in game 1 but he's too small and not long enough and he soft as fukking shyt.

A little bit of a jumper? This nikka is one of the most efficient player to play the fukking game, he has more than a little jumper. He ain't just a PnR finisher, he's an elite one. Get that shyt right nikka. Randle can't dribble with explosiveness going right, he tries to bully when he does which works v. JC but he was stonewalled by Gallo and Hunter. We just gonna keep guarding him to his weak right hand.

Army swiss knife? His game is that regular season bullshyt. He's more like a nail chipper in the playoffs.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
bytch, you literally said I am retarded then said I am out of my mind. nikka fukk you.

I am closer to 30 than 40. I ain't old nikka

They the same tier. Neither one of them nikkas gonna do shyt in these playoffs anyway. They just gonna exist. Make a couple of shots here and there, rebound but nothing major.

Which metrics? Post them? JC might not be Randle defensively but he's been a net positive for us this year on that end.

Because JC is food against Randle. He can't guard him. We knew that along time ago. He did better in game 1 but he's too small and no long enough and he soft as fukking shyt.

A little bit of a jumper? This nikka is one of the most efficient player to play the fukking game, he has more than a little jumper. He ain't just a PnR finisher, he's an elite one. Get that shyt right nikka. Randle can dribble with explosiveness going right, he tries to bully when he does which works v. JC but he was stonewalled by Gallo and Hunter.

Army swiss knife? His game is that regular season bullshyt. He's more like a nail chipper in the playoffs.
You're spewing retardation
I didnt call you retarded you dumb fukk
they arent the same fukking tier. the knicks would not be in the playoffs if you swapped each other out
LMAO at collins doing anything with elfrid payton as his pg
julius is amongst elite playmakers in the league

just look man
JC cant do none of this shyt...not yet and probably not EVER
he is not generating offense for other people at all.
the nikka has more assists for 3s than TRAE YOUNG :laff:
man get out of this thread.
julius averaging 40 percent from 3 on much much more shots....
I dont wanna hear shyt about efficiency when you play with trae young tossing you lobs and skip passes where you're WIDE open
you just be wrong and have this inflated view of your players. your team may not even resign collins and you worried about how he stacks against randle. nikka please

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You're spewing retardation
I didnt call you retarded you dumb fukk
they arent the same fukking tier. the knicks would not be in the playoffs if you swapped each other out
LMAO at collins doing anything with elfrid payton as his pg
julius is amongst elite playmakers in the league

just look man
JC cant do none of this shyt...not yet and probably not EVER
he is not generating offense for other people at all.

Breh, these stats mean nothing
Randle is a playmaker when he can see it clearly but he can't anticipate early like Bird, Trae, or Jokic can do. He's more like those QBs who gotta see the nikka open before be can make the pass. That's why his numbers never meant shyt to me. I know his game breh. I ain't a hater. I respect his grind and hustle. I fukk with his work ethic but when I tell you he's fool's gold, I mean that shyt!

I am honest as can be. You think if the Hawks got to the next round, I will be hating on the Sixers or Wizards. No, Simmons maybe but damn sure not Embiid or Harris. I respect the Knicks. I respect Thibs. Till you started calling me retarded, I respect the shyt outta you my breh.

I don't hate on the Knicks. Their fans, yeah but not the team. I can't do that to a team that plays the right way for 48 mins. But when I say y'all getting swept, that's not the fan in me. That's not the homer in me that says Randle is the 4th or 5th best player in this series. That's just me, the nikka who watch a lot of games on LP and I really have watched you guys in the last two months.

Y'all gotta stop challenging me when the shyt I am saying isn't no stan shyt. I respect y'all. shyt nikkas loyal af just like we are. We hate y'all but it's all love if you know what I mean.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Breh, these stats mean nothing
I aint reading shyt else you have to say after this. have a good day.
nikka switched the argument from advanced stats to saying stats dont matter.
i'm off this lmao. I know the rest of the post aint got nothing to do with logical basketball takes

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I aint reading shyt else you have to say after this. have a good day.
nikka switched the argument from advanced stats to saying stats dont matter.
i'm off this lmao. I know the rest of the post aint got nothing to do with logical basketball takes
You trippin breh, what I wrote spoke to your post.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Compare a spot up shooter to the all star that can take it to the rack, has a mid range and above average from 3 point land brehs:laff::laff:

Fake ass #1 pick. Ban this cat from the thread mods:stopitslime:

I’m on vacay and this muthafukka fukking up my vibe
It ain't that serious. That fakkits team is getting they ass whooped on Wednesday. Let him relish in this 1 and only win.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Hawk breh out of his damn mind

Randle is the number 1 option and carries the Knicks to a better record than Trae despite Trae having a better roster

no way bogi could do that :mjlol:

now if you said Trae was better than Randle, I could hear that argument:manny:

But bogi :comeon:

take off them homer goggles:pachaha:

Steezy

Career 13 ppg scorer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Atlanta
:yeshrug:bogi avg 22 on 50/50/85 splits the last two months..don't see how far fetched it is to say TODAY bogi is better than Randle.

shyt and he was clamping rose ass too :wow:

can't wait to see him in front of all those Atlanta knick fans :banderas: