Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ik we good now and in the right direction , Don't wannabe be negative and talk about the past. And past management and coaches

But man did we fukk up not taking porter Jr and taking knox instead :snoop:

With that being said I still actually think knox could be a solid role player
I don’t want to talk about Knox, Breh is trier status unless he shows something.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Team full of bytches... we need to sweep them.

Breh this is what Coach said:

Tell me where is the lie. You got the media like ESPN 14 out of 16 picking y’all. Like we get it breh, we ain’t mad but we understand. The NBA is desirous of a NY Knick team doing well in the playoffs. The NBA WANTS to see the Garden in prime time. shyt ain’t the league offices right down the street from MSG? :heh:

Silver wants y’all to be here and do well, let’s not play dumb

He wouldn’t be saying that hoe sh*t if Atlanta got the 4 seed.

Nate should have the smoke for the Heat for losing that late season game to Milwaukee.

And if any of the brehs who are going to the game tomorrow, I need a favor. Could yall see if the team store is open on non gamedays, and if they have any authentic (not swingman) jerseys. I need a white or statement Rose to add to my collection.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Lol I been off thecoli for 4 years

Family+ military

But I was here when we was starting Ron baker and galloway at guard

When we traded assets for barg
When we gave noah 80 million
When we traded shump and jr for nothing

I was here during all that, front lining

Where was you :usure:

:whoa:

You gone for 4 years and questioning Knick brethren? Chill bruh.

In a world of @ExodusNirvana nikkas, we should embrace all Knick family, no matter how shaky they may be looking in the light :wow:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
He wouldn’t be saying that hoe sh*t if Atlanta got the 4 seed.

Nate should have the smoke for the Heat for losing that late season game to Milwaukee.

And if any of the brehs who are going to the game tomorrow, I need a favor. Could yall see if the team store is open on non gamedays, and if they have any authentic (not swingman) jerseys. I need a white or statement Rose to add to my collection.

I'll be there in about 30 minutes, I'm in the area getting a rapid test by the Garden. They're open till 5 on weekends. I got you.

Scratch that @Mr. Jack Napier they only allow entry on game day, no access otherwise

Last edited:

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lol I been off thecoli for 4 years

Family+ military

But I was here when we was starting Ron baker and galloway at guard

When we traded assets for barg
When we gave noah 80 million
When we traded shump and jr for nothing

I was here during all that, front lining

Where was you :usure:

In a world of @ExodusNirvana nikkas, we should embrace all Knick family, no matter how shaky they may be looking in the light :wow:

nikka mentioned the Ron Baker years like I wasnt here pulling my hair out over Lance and rooting for Chasson aka the first Randle :mjlol:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I'll be there in about 30 minutes, I'm in the area getting a rapid test by the Garden. They're open till 5 on weekends. I got you.

Scratch that @Mr. Jack Napier they only allow entry on game day, no access otherwise

Damn good looking breh, I appreciate it. I probably won't get to a game until next season.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Damn I’m trying to get a rose city never sleeps jersey but you find that shyt nowhere online.

They don’t sell the authentics online. When I bought my KP joint a few years back, I had to go to the team store in the Garden.

Nike really screwed up not making authentics more available. I STILL need a Melo one.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Don't let this nikka fool you

It's the same organization it's always been and the problem starts at THE TOP

When Dolan is gone, this org will go far

Meanwhile, I'll be rooting for my HOME TOWN team, win or lose!

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I actually copped his and Triers jersey. :snoop:

Pretty sure it's in the trash after I moved. RJ and Mitch remain. :wow:
I ran to the sporting goods store to cop a shirsey real quick (all I had was a beat up Melo one and a KP one i should have thrown out by now) and all they had left was Knox and Elf. :hhh:
Had to by the last “Knicks playoffs 2021” shirt they had.