Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
I ran to the sporting goods store to cop a shirsey real quick (all I had was a beat up Melo one and a KP one i should have thrown out by now) and all they had left was Knox and Elf. :hhh:
Had to by the last “Knicks playoffs 2021” shirt they had.

Bruh MSG closed, the sporting goods spot right by the Garden closed, the fukking NBA Store is closed. It's like they don't want to make money. :mjcry:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bruh MSG closed, the sporting goods spot right by the Garden closed, the fukking NBA Store is closed. It's like they don't want to make money. :mjcry:
Breh I was just in NYC last month and just found out modells by the garden and Times Square closed :dahell:

Modells stayed having fan merch on deck for mad cheap too!

I got a all green jets bomber looking jacket for like 30 bucks two years ago out there.

Comeback modells:damn:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Breh I was just in NYC last month and just found out modells by the garden and Times Square closed :dahell:

I got a all green jets bomber looking jacket for like 30 bucks two years ago out there.

:ohhh: They closed that one by the garden?

God damn man :francis:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps

That's what it was the Modells that closed I couldn't remember the spot. Haven't been in the city in months, fukked me up seeing that spot closed down.

fukkin graveyard out here.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:ohhh: They closed that one by the garden?

God damn man :francis:
Mo's was shutting down before the pandemic started. When things got real, liquidation had started. I didn't even pay attention to when they reopened to get out the rest of their inventory (I got a couple of things from the Fordham one, but that was a month after the fact).

NBA Store was boarded up. You gotta get your stuff online

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York

:hhh: Negged for being a Jets fan, fakkit.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What's bar situation outside of garden? Wanted to grab a few drinks before getting in
Breh go to Lucy’s cantina royale it’s right outside the garden on the northwest side .They got an outdoor beer garden that’s dope as fukk. Me and my cousin husband got lit the fukk up before the Phoenix game there:mjlol:

Geordi

Superstar
Daps
That's what it was the Modells that closed I couldn't remember the spot. Haven't been in the city in months, fukked me up seeing that spot closed down.

fukkin graveyard out here.
Modells shut down:dwillhuh:

I grew up on that shyt man, picking out the sneaker boxes yourself, all the NYC sports hats and jerseys. Gotta Go To Mo's:mjcry: