Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This is going to be a huge playoffs for RJ. Julius is solidified. I don’t see him stepping up to elite, but if he stays consistent he’ll stay a top 15-20 player in the league going into next year. But if RJ can break out like we know he’s capable, that can change the trajectory of his career and this franchise drastically. Guys like Tatum and Donovan Mitchell had cool seasons but really perked everyone’s interest when they had big playoff series’. RJ hasn’t gotten the respect he deserves this season but if he can go off, he’ll have his name right there with the other under 24 budding superstars.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This is going to be a huge playoffs for RJ. Julius is solidified. I don’t see him stepping up to elite, but if he stays consistent he’ll stay a top 15-20 player in the league going into next year. But if RJ can break out like we know he’s capable, that can change the trajectory of his career and this franchise drastically. Guys like Tatum and Donovan Mitchell had cool seasons but really perked everyone’s interest when they had big playoff series’. RJ hasn’t gotten the respect he deserves this season but if he can go off, he’ll have his name right there with the other under 24 budding superstars.
Rjs gotta get the roc in the 4th:francis:Or just channel Kobe and say fukk it this is my team :demonic:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
Both can be true. It can be a tough series and you end up getting swept or lose in 5.

Nate took Cleveland and LeBron with injuries to 7 games. The other times with Indy, can you really say the underachieved? They had nothing but serious injuries. You can make a case against Nate in Portland and he has to hold that but Seattle and Indy, he took them as far as he can.

What's your reasoning for Thibs in Minnesota? He only went to the playoffs once. What about Chicago after Rose injuries and the fall of Noah? What's your reasoning? You act like Thibs has this pristine record like his Bulls didn't underachieve in the playoffs because he ran them ragged in the RS.

Thibs made it to 2nd round with Jo Noah and Nate Robinson as best 2 players....no Derrick

Also made it to 2nd again with an ineffective, still hurt Rose and woulda beat Bron if Gasol doesnt get injured during series

Not to mention an ECF appearance

Out of 5 playoff appearances with chicago, he made it outta 1st round three times, losing to superior teams

Only time they underachieved was 2011 when the Sixers beat em in the 1st and that was when DRose tore his ACL and Noah fukked up his ankle and the whole squad was shellshocked

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I feel like this series is gonna be his coming out party into the league. He’s already made it to the postseason before ja and Zion, this is a perfect opportunity to let people know he’s a force.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
I understand y'all in the top media market and most of these people live in NY and watch the Knicks and really don't watch us at all. If they did, I honestly think most would think this series would end in the Hawks sweeping the Knicks or at least going to a game 5 at most.

It's going to he a tough series because Thibs is a tough minded nikka and the Knicks embodied that shyt which I respect but ya'll not on our level. Ya'll not even close. Ya'll a regular season squad. We built for this playoff shyt.

I hear bytch nikkas talking about Trae in your fanbase like he's Brevin Knight with an unlimited whistle. Like he not that mfing nikka and he ain't that mfer. He will kill ya'll. Every fukking game. He will murder y'all. Just facts.

Ok