Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I understand y'all in the top media market and most of these people live in NY and watch the Knicks and really don't watch us at all. If they did, I honestly think most would think this series would end in the Hawks sweeping the Knicks or at least going to a game 5 at most.

It's going to he a tough series because Thibs is a tough minded nikka and the Knicks embodied that shyt which I respect but ya'll not on our level. Ya'll not even close. Ya'll a regular season squad. We built for this playoff shyt.

I hear bytch nikkas talking about Trae in your fanbase like he's Brevin Knight with an unlimited whistle. Like he not that mfing nikka and he ain't that mfer. He will kill ya'll. Every fukking game. He will murder y'all. Just facts.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Bruhhhh I go check the tickets on StubHub and are they for real?

Meanwhile Nets tickets going as low as $220?

The fukk is the logic in this?

And Hawk tickets at $181?

fukk thiiissssss I might need to make a trip.

I saw Nets tickets for Barclays game 1 for 125 a pop still available if you're vaccinated. I'm gonna be out of the country next week or I woulda gone.

Cheapest ticket to get into MSG is 875

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I understand y'all in the top media market and most of these people live in NY and watch the Knicks and really don't watch us at all. If they did, I honestly think most would think this series would end in the Hawks sweeping the Knicks or at least going to a game 5 at most.

It's going to he a tough series because Thibs is a tough minded nikka and the Knicks embodied that shyt which I respect but ya'll not on our level. Ya'll not even close. Ya'll a regular season squad. We built for this playoff shyt.

I hear bytch nikkas talking about Trae in your fanbase like he's Brevin Knight with an unlimited whistle. Like he not that mfing nikka and he ain't that mfer. He will kill ya'll. Every fukking game. He will murder y'all. Just facts.

My nikka which one is it

"Its gonna be a tough series" :hula:"yall not even close to our level"

So thirsty for smoke you not even thinking straight lol

Also, the irony of talking about who's built for the playoffs........Nate Mac has been coaching since 2000 and has been out of the first round once, calm down.

Last edited:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Objectively speaking though, the Hawks have the more talented team in my opinion. It's also concerning that the last time they played it took Julius losing his mind, Trae getting hurt, and an extra quarter to pull out that W. This will not be an easy series by any means.

That bench Payton ship has sailed, just have to hope dude steps his shyt up (a good series will make ppl forget a lot). Can't afford to rely on "playing hard" to overcome slow starts in the playoffs, when every team is giving 150%

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Bruhhhh I go check the tickets on StubHub and are they for real?

Meanwhile Nets tickets going as low as $220?

The fukk is the logic in this?

And Hawk tickets at $181?

fukk thiiissssss I might need to make a trip.
supply and demand.
dont nobod really give a fukk about the nets like that...even as title contenders :mjlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
My nikka which one is it

"Its gonna be a tough series" :hula:"yall not even close to our level"

So thirsty for smoke you not even thinking straight lol

Also, the irony of talking about who's built for the playoffs........Nate Mac has been coaching since 2000 and has been out of the first round once, calm down.
Both can be true. It can be a tough series and you end up getting swept or lose in 5.

Nate took Cleveland and LeBron with injuries to 7 games. The other times with Indy, can you really say the underachieved? They had nothing but serious injuries. You can make a case against Nate in Portland and he has to hold that but Seattle and Indy, he took them as far as he can.

What's your reasoning for Thibs in Minnesota? He only went to the playoffs once. What about Chicago after Rose injuries and the fall of Noah? What's your reasoning? You act like Thibs has this pristine record like his Bulls didn't underachieve in the playoffs because he ran them ragged in the RS.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

Lol it seems somebody didn’t read the athletic article about the hawks & knicks. Trae will not be flopping his way on the court this time

Kirschner: Young’s foul drawing should be mentioned because he’s one of the league’s best at getting to the free-throw line, so much so that the NBA’s competition committee has already said it will be taking a hard look at some of the techniques he uses to get to the free-throw line. McMillan has talked about how differently the game gets called in the playoffs, so I’m sure he’ll be talking to Young about the possibility of some of his calls he gets in the regular season not being there in the playoffs.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Objectively speaking though, the Hawks have the more talented team in my opinion. It's also concerning that the last time they played it took Julius losing his mind, Trae getting hurt, and an extra quarter to pull out that W. This will not be an easy series by any means.

That bench Payton ship has sailed, just have to hope dude steps his shyt up (a good series will make ppl forget a lot). Can't afford to rely on "playing hard" to overcome slow starts in the playoffs, when every team is giving 150%
This has been Paytons issue for weeks now because he doesn't care. He doesn't play hard :francis:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Both can be true. It can be a tough series and you end up getting swept or lose in 5.

Nate took Cleveland and LeBron with injuries to 7 games. The other times with Indy, can you really say the underachieved? They had nothing but serious injuries. You can make a case against Nate in Portland and he has to hold that but Seattle and Indy, he took them as far as he can.

What's your reasoning for Thibs in Minnesota? He only went to the playoffs once. What about Chicago after Rose injuries and the fall of Noah? What's your reasoning? You act like Thibs has this pristine record like his Bulls didn't underachieve in the playoffs because he ran them ragged in the RS.

Most of what you said in the above post is true, not sure what Thibs has to do with this though. This is about your assumption that a coach with one playoff series win on his resume in 20 years has the Hawks "built for this playoff shyt".

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
As we should be favored. Since March 1st, we been on fire. One of the best teams in the NBA and we finally healthy. Ya'll a tough matchup for us but Trae is too much for ya'll and we got too many mfers who will bust your ass. 1-12. Hawks in 5. Ya'll might win game 1 if that.
So have we.

And we swept y’all 3-0 and our defense is legit. Don’t see how we’re not favored. Trae shot 36/21/85 splits against us this season. We ain’t worried between our guard play, Randle, and our team defense I’m confident.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps

:pachaha: All of this chirping for no reason

Game is on Sunday, we’ll see then, damn

how are y’all “built for this shyt” if you’ve gotten swept 3-0 this season

how are y’all “built for this shyt” with a coach who hasn’t gotten out of the first round

man if you don’t get outta here with this shyt:pachaha:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
So have we.

And we swept y’all 3-0 and our defense is legit. Don’t see how we’re not favored. Trae shot 36/21/85 splits against us this season. We ain’t worried between our guard play, Randle, and our team defense I’m confident.
Not really. Ya'll was iight. I watched the games. Nothing special, just iight. Ya'll play hard, key players play a lot of mins like it's the playoffs and ya'll haven't been bitten by COVID or the injury bug like that. Nothing about ya'll been all that. I would honestly be more worried if you were the current Warriors for sure. I think we swept that RS series and I would honestly think it would be a toss up, hell, we might even lose the series but it would be tough. Steph would be such a pain in the ass. Nothing we can do that can slow him down. He's that nikka.

Trae splits against y'all is meaningless against y'all in the RS. If you really think you can slow him down in the playoffs, I got oceanfront property in Idaho to sell you right now. I seen some dumbass on the Knicks saying Payton can slow down Trae. I almost died laughing. Pure jokes.

You should be worried. You should be scared.