Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:pachaha: All of this chirping for no reason

Game is on Sunday, we’ll see then, damn

how are y’all “built for this shyt” if you’ve gotten swept 3-0 this season

how are y’all “built for this shyt” with a coach who hasn’t gotten out of the first round

man if you don’t get outta here with this shyt:pachaha:
Things to keep in mind about the head to head matchup this season

Jan 4th - Capela's 5th game as a Hawk was still getting his wind. No Gallo, No Snell, No LouWill (or Rondo), BB still recovering

Feb 15th - No Hunter, no BB, no Snell, no Lou Will (or Rondo), no Reddish, OO just activated.

Apr 21st - No Hunter, no Snell, no Gallo, no Reddish (Young, Capela both injured in the game, Young was recovering - only 9 played in an OT game).

The Knicks have not faced the Hawks at full strength. They haven't even faced the Hawks at 80%. In no game have we had a full complement of sf/pf to throw at Randle nor PG play to make D-Rose play D full time.

The playoffs ain't the regular season breh. Keeping thinking it is and be in for a rude awakening.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lol it seems somebody didn’t read the athletic article about the hawks & knicks. Trae will not be flopping his way on the court this time

Kirschner: Young’s foul drawing should be mentioned because he’s one of the league’s best at getting to the free-throw line, so much so that the NBA’s competition committee has already said it will be taking a hard look at some of the techniques he uses to get to the free-throw line. McMillan has talked about how differently the game gets called in the playoffs, so I’m sure he’ll be talking to Young about the possibility of some of his calls he gets in the regular season not being there in the playoffs.
If you think Trae leads the league at getting to the line because he baits, then you are one stupid mfer. He gets the whistle shallowed on more than any other player in the league. You want a narrative to be one way when it's the other way.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Things to keep in mind about the head to head matchup this season

Jan 4th - Capela's 5th game as a Hawk was still getting his wind. No Gallo, No Snell, No LouWill (or Rondo), BB still recovering

Feb 15th - No Hunter, no BB, no Snell, no Lou Will (or Rondo), no Reddish, OO just activated.

Apr 21st - No Hunter, no Snell, no Gallo, no Reddish (Young, Capela both injured in the game, Young was recovering - only 9 played in an OT game).

The Knicks have not faced the Hawks at full strength. They haven't even faced the Hawks at 80%. In no game have we had a full complement of sf/pf to throw at Randle nor PG play to make D-Rose play D full time.

The playoffs ain't the regular season breh. Keeping thinking it is and be in for a rude awakening.

:unimpressed: So what I’m getting from this is y’all lost 3 times and you can’t accept that?

Y’all couldn’t beat a team you guys are supposedly heads and shoulders above even once? :pachaha:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:unimpressed: So what I’m getting from this is y’all lost 3 times and you can’t accept that?

Y’all couldn’t beat a team you guys are supposedly heads and shoulders above even once? :pachaha:
It don't matter. It really didn't. We swept GS, I'll be damn to think we would sweep them in the playoffs. We used to sweep the Cavs with Bron. In the playoffs, Bron would play 44 mpg and we would get swept viciously. The RS ain't the playoffs.

You being hardheaded. You aren't on our level. You aren't even close. The series starts Sunday. I'll be back when it's over upping everything I wrote and y'all talking about trading for Horford and signing Lonzo Ball to guard Trae. Have a good day.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It don't matter. It really didn't. We swept GS, I'll be damn to think we would sweep them in the playoffs. We used to sweep the Cavs with Bron. In the playoffs, Bron would play 44 mpg and we would get swept viciously. The RS ain't the playoffs.

You being hardheaded. You aren't on our level. You aren't even close. The series starts Sunday. I'll be back when it's over upping everything I wrote and y'all talking about trading for Horford and signing Lonzo Ball to guard Trae. Have a good day.

:comeon:
You comparing Trae to Curry and Lebron when it comes to playoff production.

The audacity and delusions it takes to say that as a threat in this series
:mjlol:

The only recent win I’ll give your squad a lot of credit for is the Sun and that is because Capella ate Ayton up. Trae can go off but this is a series and I don’t see him holding up to that pressure with no reliable number #2. The IQ/Rose back court should hopefully be enough to counter that. There are just enough defenders to make his life miserable.

Capella is your team’s ex-factor and trust the Knicks will figure it out even if it means maul him all night
:yeshrug:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ok so no excuses when you lose though right then . Your the much better team as you said . Especially if it’s tightly called

Henryflo1

All Star
Daps

Aight dont come back in the thread then fukk nikka. suck a dikk and die

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:snoop: Got dam this cat is annoying as shyt.all I see is goalposts being moved in everyone of his arguments. The hawks making the playoffs got him talking all types of cash shyt. We lost to the heat 3-0 and all them games was mad close.... if were were facing them I wouldn’t be selling out in heat stans threads talm bout..... but but but so and so we’re out:what: