Yung Knickas Wildin|Draft Picks Stylin|Grimes n Mcbride Got Bball God's Smilin NYK Discussion Thread

momma

All Star
Daps
It should carry over even in 82 games. Keep the play in, and reward seed 1-6 with rest.

Play-in tourney was such a great idea and a no brainer looking back. I get LeBrons sentiment bc this is a tough year to have a play-in, but it might end up being Adam Silver’s best idea. Ppl were really tuning in to a Wizards/Hornets 8/9 matchup on a Sunday afternoon

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I follow a really basic filter for determining which teams can sustain deep playoff runs and play Finals-level basketball

Top 11 defense (only 2 teams have won the chip without a top 11 rated defense) ->
Health (your top 3 players gotta be healthy) ->
At least 2 high-level playmakers who can run the offense (look at every championship team, besides maybe the 16 Cavs every team needs to have reliable playmaking off the bench and in the starting lineup) ->
At least 2 bucket getters who can go off for 30 on any given night

After that, it's a matchup basis where chemistry / continuity, starpower, and experience are factored in. But every contender checks off all those initial boxes, and the Knicks do. It might sound crazy but they're a championship-level team, just probably lack the starpower and experience to be favorites over more stacked teams like Philly.
next year if RJ continues his climb
I really wish mitch could come back. He’s big enough :dame: to matchup with Clint better

I hope we start rose and not Payton as well,

gotta start running the pick and roll between rose/Burks and Randle and hope to get Clint in foul trouble/played out of the series
Lol some of @Tom Thibodeau rubbing off on you

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
next year if RJ continues his climb
Lol some of @Tom Thibodeau rubbing off on you

:whoa: Let’s not get carried away breh :dead:

Lol damn even my phrasing is sus . He got us all
m0tenxz.png

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kongrats breehs .. y’all did it ... don’t worry 2 much bout how u got the result of tonites game ..just be thankful for the W and the 4th... it’s been a long time komin

side note

Rose quick x Burke’s together on the bench don’t work .. said it since the jump

something has to give .. hopefully makin the playoffs and a week off to look at numbers and tape is enough for the coaching team.. to realise this n make the adjustment so yalI kan make a deep run

but knowing thibs it may take a L or 2 in the playoffs to make the adjustment

here is hopin it doesn’t kome 2 that .... only reason I’d keep Payton in the 5 is if he is going to be very physical with trey and try throw him off mentally early ... burn a few fouls start of each half to get into his head :yeshrug:

anyways salute y’all made it:salute: